Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lads, any help appreciated. Just coming off of a score of 2408 this week.

I have posted a picture of my team, I am looking to get out DBJ as he has a very high breakeven. And I really want to get in Gray within the next couple of weeks.

Cheers !

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 10.06.08 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 10.06.08 pm.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 7
Thinking about trading doesn't actually press the trade button yet.
You seek Yoda. ;)
haha once the little trade button in the head is pressed some find it hard to resist.
We all seek Yoda.
Trading MacPherson, Davis or Menadue this week is a wasted trade.

Matho definately on the cards for me.
What do you reckon out of Boyd and Rance if money wasn't a problem? Can you see Boyd mainting the rage the whole year?
I hate KPPs. But Rance is too good to ignore. Why has Boyd scored so well? Havn'e seen him play. Watched the Dogs once but was pissed.
I've watched the dogs quite a bit and still haven't seen Boyd play much. Lol he'll score 100 and you don't even notice him.

haha once the little trade button in the head is pressed some find it hard to resist.
We all seek Yoda.

What if it's an upgrade? Davis is the only one making any money at all, and he's not exactly raking in the cash.

For those thinking about trading out MacPherson, Davis or Menadue this week.
Enjoy your wasted trade losers.

Hello GRUFFY

I find your POV a little condescending and....well gruffy, pardon the pun. Buts it's your POV and I'll respect it.

FYI I traded out Menadue for J.Smith RND 7. Menadue @ 220k & Smith on the bubble.

Since then Menadue has gone up $6,300 & scored 54, 33 & 46.

Smith has risen in value $152,700 with scores of 49, 83 & 67.

I feel I did ok with that trade tbh. Albeit this was a few weeks ago and there are no "Smiths" avail right now.

If a poster/player sees a trade now to let Menadue go to either Upgrade or indeed downgrade to say the highly priced Hopper, I say good luck to them. Menadue is cooked. We can all see that. An upgrade would be an excellent idea I would've thought?

MacPherson, well that is just bad luck ( I have him) and Davis lol he'll be cover at the rate he scores. I agree - probably not worth a downgrade, but if I can upgrade - I sure as shit will.

Good luck for the remainder of the SC season.

Hello GRUFFY

I find your POV a little condescending and....well gruffy, pardon the pun. Buts it's your POV and I'll respect it.

FYI I traded out Menadue for J.Smith RND 7. Menadue @ 220k & Smith on the bubble.

Since then Menadue has gone up $6,300 & scored 54, 33 & 46.

Smith has risen in value $152,700 with scores of 49, 83 & 67.

I feel I did ok with that trade tbh. Albeit this was a few weeks ago and there are no "Smiths" avail right now.

If a poster/player sees a trade now to let Menadue go to either Upgrade or indeed downgrade to say the highly priced Hopper, I say good luck to them. Menadue is cooked. We can all see that. An upgrade would be an excellent idea I would've thought?

MacPherson, well that is just bad luck ( I have him) and Davis lol he'll be cover at the rate he scores. I agree - probably not worth a downgrade, but if I can upgrade - I sure as shit will.

Good luck for the remainder of the SC season.
haha please don't take it personally

My friend.

I'm too old to take anything personally.

My doctor told me so :(
You should take his advice! It was you who found my "POV a little condescending"

You should take his advice! It was you who found my "POV a little condescending"
So you think it wasn't?

"Enjoy your wasted trade losers" - from your post.

Why so angry? Is it the recent GoT episode? Is it lack of Vitamin C? Perhaps the recent Billboard Music Awards 2016 ceremony wasn't up to your standard?

Remember, I said I also respect your POV, we are all but in this together :)

Went Wells to Hopper and Wines to Pendles.

Silly trades on on paper but trying to stay in the hunt. Was rank in the top 400 and fell bit back to 1500 with a vision to strike while the iron is hot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you think it wasn't?

"Enjoy your wasted trade losers" - from your post.

Why so angry? Is it the recent GoT episode? Is it lack of Vitamin C? Perhaps the recent Billboard Music Awards 2016 ceremony wasn't up to your standard?

Remember, I said I also respect your POV, we are all but in this together :)
haha it's just an audacious comment, please don't be offended, try having a laugh

Last edited:
Tossing up between Bartel and Simpson.

Already got Doch, and Bartel fits better into my bye structure, and gives me an extra 50K. But still not convinced.
Go Doch. Everyone will be stuffed up during bye rounds. Simpson to average 10+ more than Bartel. Not worth the extra trade as you will end up with Doch

Are guys trading in hopper because he's a "keeper", or because he will make half the amount of cash that a "cash cow" is expected to generate?
I know he's had 2 good games, but unless he hits $400k it's a wasted trade IMO. What's everyone's thoughts on him?

I think he will make excellent mid bench cover after the byes.

The absolute barren wasteland of FWD & DEF rookies is making this weeks moves really hard. Have DBJ, Brown & McCarthy if he suits up with high BE's that should be moved on. All the good downgrade options seem to be in the middle. No DPP link between MIDS/DEF, once between MID/FWD which has been a lifesaver with injuries.

Oliver is my current MID 8 with Kerridge at 7 and Sammy Mitchell also there soon to be around their price. Mathieson would get me more cash but Hopper is a safer bet and Matho could be swapped for RDavis next week. MID bench is Hewett, JSmith & Davis. Oliver to Hopper a sound move?

Would leave me 167K to do an upgarde on DBJ, Brown or McCarthy. Better to let them drop some and bank some cash now or any one that stands out in DEF under $490k, would have to be under $436k for a forward (already have Wingard)

I dont think hopper is the safer pick at all.
He'll be out of the team at some stage no matter how well he plays, purely based on seniority.
Griff to come back, steele got 40+ possies in the 2's, tomlinson got 50+!

Matho and/or trengove are much safer rookie picks than hopper due to much better JS.

I dont think hopper is the safer pick at all.
He'll be out of the team at some stage no matter how well he plays, purely based on seniority.
Griff to come back, steele got 40+ possies in the 2's, tomlinson got 50+!

Matho and/or trengove are much safer rookie picks than hopper due to much better JS.

40+ possies in the NEAFL is like 15-20 possies in a proper 2nd tier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back