Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When does ladder position come into selecting final positions? For example Lachie Neil. With Freo struggling any niggle could mean an early season finish.

When does ladder position come into selecting final positions? For example Lachie Neil. With Freo struggling any niggle could mean an early season finish.
very little usually
just get the best players possible and hope for the best
but always try and keep around 5-6 trades for finals, as you will need them for injuries

Anyone from the roos want to offer any insight into Brad Mckenzie? Ave 91 from first two games this year. Played only one game last year. What's his back story? Just a spud that couldn't get into the team or injury plagued? If he has solid JS then he's worth looking at.

Unfortunately no JS. But former first round pick who may have finally worked it out.

Basically a young Suckling.

He looks really good to me.

Neale won't resign atm so freo will be playing his arse off to get a decent trade for him if he leaves. He'll be busting it too to get top dollar.

Last edited:
some BEs

Hopper -64
Williams -44
Cox -25
Petracca -18
Crocker -7
Dea -3
Keays -1
Brand 0
Smith 3
Davis 19
Hewett 19
Tippa 45
DBJ 105
Gresham 42
BenKen 54
Menadue 56
Kerridge 57
Struggling to find a player apart from DJB to upgrade? WTF
Benken maybe?
Want Dusty this week so yeah, struggling. Mitch Brown probably to go into Boyd or Bartel.
I don't have Doch, but I have Simpson. So don't want Doch.

Struggling to find a player apart from DJB to upgrade? WTF
Benken maybe?
Want Dusty this week so yeah, struggling. Mitch Brown probably to go into Boyd or Bartel.
I don't have Doch, but I have Simpson. So don't want Doch.
same, was thinking of going DBJ and Adams to S Collins and Doch
but now thinking of holding as i reckon DBJ can get an 70-80 this week, and will only lose 20k, his 31 is only in his system for another week (or 2?) anyway

probably going to go Hewett/Davis > Mathieson next week if he plays well
and do an upgrade of either BenKen/Adams/Menadue

but now thinking of holding as i reckon DBJ can get an 70-80 this week, and will only lose 20k, his 31 is only in his system for another week (or 2?) anyway

Matho definately on the cards for me.
What do you reckon out of Boyd and Rance if money wasn't a problem? Can you see Boyd mainting the rage the whole year?
I hate KPPs. But Rance is too good to ignore. Why has Boyd scored so well? Havn'e seen him play. Watched the Dogs once but was pissed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DJB a chance to play this week? Just re-read what you wrote mate!

Matho definately on the cards for me.
What do you reckon out of Boyd and Rance if money wasn't a problem? Can you see Boyd mainting the rage the whole year?
I hate KPPs. But Rance is too good to ignore. Why has Boyd scored so well? Havn'e seen him play. Watched the Dogs once but was pissed.
hasnt seen Boyd play either.
Rance is a CD love child, but can have the game where he should get 30 and gets 80:huh:
i have Boyd already (Shaw, Simpson, McGov) with Doch and Pittard/Bartel looking firmly as my last 2 defenders.

I would go Boyd over Rance personally.

DJB a chance to play this week? Just re-read what you wrote mate!
very good chance IMO
was only a rolled ankle, no structural damage

on a side note, as he was getting helped off by the trainers, he saw Boak in a little tangle with a Weagles player, and shrugged off the trainers and hobbled over to pull the Eagles player off his captain. Love the kid and shows much more aggression than 18 of our starting 22..... got a massive crush on the kid and is close to my favourite player!

very good chance IMO
was only a rolled ankle, no structural damage

on a side note, as he was getting helped off by the trainers, he saw Boak in a little tangle with a Weagles player, and shrugged off the trainers and hobbled over to pull the Eagles player off his captain. Love the kid and shows much more aggression than 18 of our starting 22..... got a massive crush on the kid and is close to my favourite player!
Dunno about aggression. Jonas goes alight!!!! :p

Boyd is very tempting. Had a week off too, should be fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back