Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the magic of DPP's DBJ out for Hopper is a certainty this week.

I can't quite land on trade 2 though.

Looking at a couple of 'premium upgrade' trades........ ;)

Ablett to Neale, love Neale's scoring, don't like Ablett's whole Gold Coast vibe nor immediate fixture, + Neale's availability in round's 13 & 14 helps me big time.

Gawn to Goldy, Gawn's done his job, I couldn't justify the $695k on Goldy pre season ($150k more than Gawn) but now that Gawn is worth more for possibly the last time, the time is now or never. The other benefit here is the increase it gives me in Captaincy options, I can't go C on Gawn anymore but happy to go VC, but feel more comfortable with Goldy as the back up C. In addition Goldy also has the rd 15 bye which i am short on. Have to give up Gawn v port this week though.

........or nothing

and no I don't have any bigger problems which seems to be the default feedback on premo out trades :cool: (rank is 400 something, biggest problem though will be running out of trades post byes if injuries hit)

23 Trades and only 13k in the bank.

Need to generate some cash so I can use for the bye weekends.
Who should I look to cull first and who to get in?

Capture.PNG

Thinking of Brand as a DEF downgrade, albeit a week late but not sold on his JS. Thoughts? Keen on the Gibbo double trade - time to cash in DJB and Brown.

I am seriously Considering
DBJ>>Bailey
Wells>>Dangerfield or Pendlebury
should i do this and who is a better option?
Don't like Bailey selection as dogs have some good ins around the corner, but apparently the other 2 guys are half-decent afl players

$60k cash.
Pretty happy with the Essendon boys in defence for now and cash generating..... Looking to do a downgrade-upgrade...... Add another premo mid (Priddis, Pendles, Treloar) or finalise my fwd line?
Hopper seems to be the only decent downgrade target this week, which makes downgrading less profitable.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Don't like Bailey selection as dogs have some good ins around the corner, but apparently the other 2 guys are half-decent afl players

Im not grabbing bailey as a cash cow, though if he moo's that's great.
Its more that he is a cheap mid/def who can push into the mids later and use as link player.
Also, its not like there are many options for defensive downgrades so you cant be to choosy :(

$60k cash.
Pretty happy with the Essendon boys in defence for now and cash generating..... Looking to do a downgrade-upgrade...... Add another premo mid (Priddis, Pendles, Treloar) or finalise my fwd line?
Hopper seems to be the only decent downgrade target this week, which makes downgrading less profitable.

View attachment 250064 View attachment 250065

you are going to have to find alot of downgrades in your defence, will need at two rookies asap as most of your back rooks are nearly topped out.

Its more that he is a cheap mid/def who can push into the mids later and use as link player.
Also, its not like there are many options for defensive downgrades so you cant be to choosy :(

The biggest issue with Williams is that he will hurt you significantly during the bye rounds.

$60k cash.

You can either risk getting Bailey willaims has mid/ def status.
For brown and DBJ and a gun.
Or wait and see if freo Collins gets a run.
Well done keeping dea etc most traded those spuds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think brand has better JS

you are going to have to find alot of downgrades in your defence, will need at two rookies asap as most of your back rooks are nearly topped out.
Defence is okay ATM. Got 3 premos and the 3 Essendon boys got me 300 last week, so they can fatten up some more before trading.
DBJ is the obvious sell, but for who?
I'd like to polish off the mids with Priddis or pendles

$60k cash.

are you playing for overall or league wins?

If overall do the one up one down

If leagues - no need to trade imo - save trades every round possible

are you playing for overall or league wins?

If overall do the one up one down

If leagues - no need to trade imo - save trades every round possible
I'm ranked 7000, so way too far off overall.
Not playing for overall or league win..... I'm playing to beat Nelso :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back