Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ranked 7000, so way too far off overall.
Not playing for overall or league win..... I'm playing to beat Nelso :thumbsu:
You need all the help you can get chump.

Keep burning through those trades :thumbsu:

Xanadu to Hopper I reckon might be it.

Xanadu is doing nothing (consistently nothing though, kudos), Hopper should provide OK scoring on-field or solid bench cover - could be more - and this really helps me field a team in round 13 and 14.

Next week I *should* be able to turn Kerridge straight into Gray if their values get close enough.
I would just leave Menadue there for now mate, if you have the links how about MBrown or DBJ instead

I would just leave Menadue there for now mate, if you have the links how about MBrown or DBJ instead

Positionally I'm a bit handcuffed. Can't get DBJ or anyone out of backline without bringing a defender in. And there's not much to get excited about to bring in. :huh:

Positionally I'm a bit handcuffed. Can't get DBJ or anyone out of backline without bringing a defender in. And there's not much to get excited about to bring in. :huh:
Maybe Sam Collins could be a good option, likely to replace APearce, rnd15 bye

Update from the dogs

Coach Luke Beveridge is optimistic playmaker Matt Suckling and first-year key defender Marcus Adams will be fit to join suspended duo Matthew Boyd and Jack Redpath in the side to face the Magpies.

Guess we'll see how good Williams' JS is....

Update from the dogs

Coach Luke Beveridge is optimistic playmaker Matt Suckling and first-year key defender Marcus Adams will be fit to join suspended duo Matthew Boyd and Jack Redpath in the side to face the Magpies.

Shithouse, wont play, out Williams, Collins, Jong and Fletcher Roberts for those four is my guess

Update from the dogs

Jong, McLean, Collins and one other to get the arse (maybe Adcock)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having had a look at my bye structure I only have one option this week so trades are locked in.
DBJ > Freo rookie
Menadue > Wingard

Thoughts on J Kennedy west coast?
Averaging 108
Could score 200 this week
I'm really keen on him. I want him this week too. But I also want Hopper and the only way I can do it is By trading Hewett and Kerridge for Hopper and Kennedy. Obviously Hewett and Kerridge have a little more to make but I'm wondering if doing to trades now and losing a little will be over-ridden by the points gained by Hopper and Kennedy. Bearing in mind that Hopper will jump $60K this week (It'll take Hewett another month to do that) and Kennedy is about as cheap as he's going to get for a while (BE 26 and set to jump approx $40K this week).

I reckon I'm 70/30 on pulling the trigger. Are they poor trades???

I'm really keen on him. I want him this week too. But I also want Hopper and the only way I can do it is By trading Hewett and Kerridge for Hopper and Kennedy. Obviously Hewett and Kerridge have a little more to make but I'm wondering if doing to trades now and losing a little will be over-ridden by the points gained by Hopper and Kennedy. Bearing in mind that Hopper will jump $60K this week (It'll take Hewett another month to do that) and Kennedy is about as cheap as he's going to get for a while (BE 26 and set to jump approx $40K this week).

I reckon I'm 70/30 on pulling the trigger. Are they poor trades???

Hewett & Kerridge both have the R13 bye so I dare say they will have to go before then anyway, unless you have enough available already. Eagles play Carlton, Brisbane, Essendon and Suns in the next 7 games so I can see him pumping out some huge scores. Like someone else said though he might miss a game with his partner due to give birth. I think they are good trades, but I'm not as keen as some on Hopper, unsure of his JS with Steele dominating NEAFL and Griffen due back in 2 weeks.

Bev said that Williams was impressive against GWS and is likely to play this week. Can see him keeping his spot with JJ still out.
Looks like the dogs are playing 30 blokes this week, he said Dunkley aswell didnt he? Struggle to see how he gets it done. Wait for Thursday I guess

Hewett & Kerridge both have the R13 bye so I dare say they will have to go before then anyway, unless you have enough available already. Eagles play Carlton, Brisbane, Essendon and Suns in the next 7 games so I can see him pumping out some huge scores. Like someone else said though he might miss a game with his partner due to give birth. I think they are good trades, but I'm not as keen as some on Hopper, unsure of his JS with Steele dominating NEAFL and Griffen due back in 2 weeks.
I had a look at Kennedy's upcoming games and they look tasty. A few of them at home too. Hopper I'm thinking is a M9 candidate although you're probably right about the Giants. Their depth is a concern. So many decent players kicking the dew off

My problem is this - only have $800 in the bank.
DBJ has to go, and I only have the usual spud bench in the midfield in Gresham, Davis and Macpherson.
Is it silly to trade Libba for Hopper, then DBJ for Docherty?
Gives me 45k left for next week on a potential mid/def/fwd upgrade/downgrade

My problem is this - only have $800 in the bank.
DBJ has to go, and I only have the usual spud bench in the midfield in Gresham, Davis and Macpherson.
Is it silly to trade Libba for Hopper, then DBJ for Docherty?
Gives me 45k left for next week on a potential mid/def/fwd upgrade/downgrade

Good Trades

Oliver and DBJ > Priddis and Hopper with some DPP magic will give me.

DEF: SHAW, RANCE, DOCHARTY, SIMPSON, LAIRD, Adams, M. Brown (Ess), Lee.
MID: DANGERFIELD, PENDLEBURY, PARKER, WARD, ABLETT, PRIDDIS, LIBERATORE, Hopper, Hewitt, Smith, Macpherson.
R: GOLDSTIEN, GAWN, Loersch.
FWD: MARTIN, ZORKO, HALL, GREENE, WELLS, Petrecca, McGovern, Menadue.

Thinking of overlooking the Hopper train for Matho. JS security relatively the same & scores differential prob doesn't justify the 80k price tag difference.

Except one scores 80s and one scores 50s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back