Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have gone Papley > Parker

Midfield is pretty stacked now but I'm now thinking I should reverse the Parker trade and get Doch instead, as defence is pretty poor.
Parker is good value at the moment but I can't keep fielding all those bomber spuds back there
Decisions decisions...

image.jpg

In hindsight I should of got him in last week but the carnage forced my hand to get Monty so I could get a full squad on the park.
Pendles in now is a no brainer for me.

BenKen > Pendles
Menzel > Wingard

Judd_Magic thoughts?
View attachment 249639

Really nice side mate.

Only issue is DBJ with his high breakeven so upgrade him the week after if you can. :thumbsu:

Disclaimer: I don't take SC that seriously, only to have a bit of fun with mates, hence the spuds of Roberton, Macmillan, Hurn etc.
View attachment 249654
17 trades left and $1,700 in the bank.

Not sure where to go from here
Gotta fix that backline. All other lines are solid enough. Very POD midfield too.

I'd turn Bryne-Jones and Harley into Simpson/Docherty and a rookie like Williams or Crocker.
Then next week do the same with Brown and Roberton. Maybe Rance and any old rookie.

Just keep mind of who's playing what bye round so you have 18 playing each bye week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coniglio as well @ 570k. Pendles will do what Pendles always does and that is have a bad game somewhere along the line. Will drop and drop quickly much like Selwood has/is.

Pendles doesn't have bad games like Selwood does. :drunk:

You'll hardly ever see him go below 100. :rainbow:

pretty sideways

Not really.

Kieren Jack sucks. Cost me over $500,000 at the beginning and has lost me a ton of money and barely earns 80 points a week in a good side. Hopper's earning more points and will earn me a ton of money.

Sam Mitchell? Shit-house! He's hemorrhaging money at the moment and scoring well under 100. Treloar is averaging over 100 points a week and steadily improving each week as he adjusts to a new side.

Massive upgrades as far as I'm concerned.

Would you hold onto those guys if they were in your team? If not, who else would you trade them out for?

Thinking of going brown to Williams from doggies and then either leave it with 380k for a double upgrade next week or trade wells to the dependlebury, Parker, Neale, Sidey etc. assuming hall, ablett, barlow and adams are back this week

What would everyone do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have gone Papley > Parker

Midfield is pretty stacked now but I'm now thinking I should reverse the Parker trade and get Doch instead, as defence is pretty poor.
Parker is good value at the moment but I can't keep fielding all those bomber spuds back there
Decisions decisions...

View attachment 249670
Bomber spuds are scoring better than ever. I'd carry them to the byes and after they play there's go on a madcow culling spree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back