Preview Round 10 v Essendon MCG Saturday May 20th 7.40pm - Will The Streak Survive

Remove this Banner Ad

Brace Yourself Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

Nick Foot (2), Matt Stevic (9), Robert O'Gorman (10), Andrew Heffernan (29)

Like the inclusion of Dow. Rewards a strong run of form prior to the VFL bye and isn't getting punished due to fixturing and untimely injury.

It's almost perfect team selection, but as long as Ross is in the team, ill never be completely happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He already is long term, 6 years of bugger all.

The VFL side will be strong though.
Your problem is you’re short sighted and can’t see passéd your nose. How many years did it take Nankervis to establish himself as an AFL footballer ? Miller also missed a season bc of appendicitis and he offers us three options of playing ruck, forward and defence. With our ageing list he will eventually be a regular in the side. Now stop being childish as he was very good last week.

Last edited:
I take it you don't follow the VFL.
Hes right though. Dow won't have played at any level for 3 weeks.
Your problem is you’re short sighted and can’t see passé your nose. How many years did it take Nankervis to establish himself as an AFL footballer ? Miller also missed a season bc of appendicitis and he offers us three options of playing ruck, forward and defence. Wth our ageing list he will eventually be a regular in the side. Now stop being childish as he was very good last week.
Nank was a premiership 1st ruck in his 4th season. Miller is a depth gap filler at best in his 6th. He's a poor forward, an okay backup ruck to the backup ruck and an okay key defender.

Yep, a great 3 effective disposals and 1 mark last week. Hence the omission.

I want him to succeed but I reckon he's going to be a journeyman at best and thats okay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 10 v Essendon MCG Saturday May 20th 7.40pm - Will The Streak Survive

Remove this Banner Ad

Back