Game Day Round 11, 2024: Melbourne v St.Kilda - MCG - Sunday 26th May, 3.20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dees working 10 times harder. Either our fitness is not up to scratch, or we.are.just completely cooked with our structures.

Coaches have a lot to answer for. This is simply an unacceptable standard. It's bottom 2 stuff. We have SFA injuries.

Lyon has managed to coach everybody into career worst form.

As a bad a quarter of football ive seen form any team
Bonner stuffed up, but is doing something our forwards and midfield aren't doing...getting his hands on the ball
So what . He grubbed it then let them run straight back past him . The bloke has nt laid a tackle this season.

Give it a rest.

What? State the bleeding obvious?
Skills have gone backwards this year.
Game plan doesn't seem to be one that actually works to any strength of ours at all.
We are being absolutely destroy at present and your issue is I'm having a crack at the coach?

He's the one that sets the tone and gets our players prepared yeah? Well I'd suggest that it isn't working at present.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Brendan Goddard actually coach? Ever since he took over as the midfield coach our midfield has been absolute dog poo.

Ross needs to move BJ on at the end of the year and bring in someone experienced. We should not be a club where coaches can learn on the job.

We’re getting killed, but you can’t help noticing dubious free kicks against, and missed free kicks for. Gets accentuated when you are copping it. We get a free against for a throw. Theirs is missed, and a goal eventuates.

As I said earlier, a hard watch. Maybe they know a couple of early picks is the way forward for future seasons. Hard to think otherwise.

Only teams we are better then are North and a Richmond team missing a number of key players.

West Coast would dominate us with there line up this week.

We are a top 8 team in my eyes, yet we have dropped to a new low this year.

Putting this squarely on Ross.

Their backs push up so our forwards follow them. So when we get a fast break there's no one over the top to kick it to.
We're playing into their hands and letting them dictate territory and also allowing their backs to support their midfield.

Outstanding quarter of football.

Can’t question the players commitment to slipping over , fumbling the ground ball , dropping a mark , missing a target , not nailing tackles and not picking up a player in transition .

Absolute master class of what not to do.

Absolutely elite .

At least in the 80s we might have been shot but had a dip.

Takes no ability to compete .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back