Game Day Round 11 Discussion thread (dedicated to vaccines)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's a bad time, but then imagine having Grundy as a relative POD late in the season if he's out for 2-3 weeks. Unlikely anyone trading him out will get him back.

CCJ could be the answer to all our problems :thumbsu:

I keep thinking ....33 YO , he has to have a soft tissue injury anytime .....but he doesn't look like it ATM
Don't worry, he's in my team - so it's only a matter of time.
He's travelling too well, which is not allowed for my team :straining:

Be interesting to see what the story is with Grundy. Collingwood might put him on ice for the season if it's bad.

Currently in 57% of teams, would spice things up if everyone is forced to trade him.
Nah, everyone would just trade him to Darcy Cameron and use the money elsewhere.

Would be better if it were a 3 week injury, see who has the chol to hold him.

Yeah it's a bad time, but then imagine having Grundy as a relative POD late in the season if he's out for 2-3 weeks. Unlikely anyone trading him out will get him back.
It’s actually not the worst thing in the world if he misses a few weeks

it’s the bye rounds so best 18 is better then best 22. If it’s not serious it may only be 2 weeks which is an easy hold

it’s annoying but I’ll be holding him regardless

No but Flynn has his bye so wasn't helping anyway.

Jiska might be able to provide the stats, but there would be very few teams in the top 10,000 without Grundy is my bet, so you're not alone. What coaches do from here is a good chance to make (or lose) ground.
Grundy 97% ownership in top 5000

Reeves at R2 during the Byes probably a good move

Nah, everyone would just trade him to Darcy Cameron and use the money elsewhere.

Would be better if it were a 3 week injury, see who has the chol to hold him.
I wouldn't lol
Cameron is $400k, not exactly a bargain
Lycett or NicNat are a lot more appealing

Gee I know it’s a shit game with two ordinary teams, but St Kilda would have been hoping for a bigger crowd. Will hurt the hip pocket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the Saints go in unchanged next week after a big win, so Highmore can hold his spot, but he's murdering his cash generation
Crawl to 40 or 50 pleeeeeease

Grundy 97% ownership in top 5000

Reeves at R2 during the Byes probably a good move
Cheers for that.

Yep, so basically everyone near the top is in the same boat.

Good chance to get a bit creative if you can spare a trade or two.

CCJ a good shout @ R3 next week, then move him forward to get Reeves maybe the next after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back