Game Day Round 11 Discussion thread (dedicated to vaccines)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the same thing

Tex to Bolton in round 8

Bolton scores 108, then his inner ******* appears and he's out

Zorko scores 105, then he turns back the clock and averages 140 for the next 3

Season defining... I was ranked 180 overall before round 8, now I'm 560something and dropping
It's the supercoach way, no matter who you're picking between you will choose wrong

I can’t wait to get LDU out of my team. He makes me anxious every time I know he is playing and go to see how sh*te his score is going to be.
What on earth do you mean? LDU is a very special generational player and you will one day tell your grandchildren you not only saw him play but had his name in your SC team. Is that right Snake_Baker ?

Flynn mark, goal +2. WTF is going on here?

Must be a lot of correction to come.

Andrews' DT is almost the same as his SC despite having 7-8 contested intercept marks, 5 contested possessions in key areas and would have gone at 100% DE with 15 possessions if they hadn't counted a kick to a marking contest as somehow ineffective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What on earth do you mean? LDU is a very special generational player and you will one day tell your grandchildren you not only saw him play but had his name in your SC team. Is that right Snake_Baker ?

This coach could make Carlton 1995 look like potatoes.

Be interesting to see what the story is with Grundy. Collingwood might put him on ice for the season if it's bad.

Currently in 57% of teams, would spice things up if everyone is forced to trade him.

I already have a backup SP Treacy :hearteyes:

1.JPG

Be interesting to see what the story is with Grundy. Collingwood might put him on ice for the season if it's bad.

Currently in 57% of teams, would spice things up if everyone is forced to trade him.

How Dare You.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back