Game Day Round 11 Discussion thread (dedicated to vaccines)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Flynn doing everyone a solid and killing his cash gen so we have no remorse trading him to Reeves. Should still be a sweet $240k.
That trade still isn't going to help us next week :cryv1:

Well, 1290/11 isn't catastrophic with Grundy C and what Taranto's score was looking like early on (2/3 rookies out of the way). Not as nice as as 1359/11 would've been, but we're alive still.

Yeah he's done. Will be $600k soon

Need those soft tissue old man niggles to start saying hello again
I keep thinking ....33 YO , he has to have a soft tissue injury anytime .....but he doesn't look like it ATM

Well, 1290/11 isn't catastrophic with Grundy C and what Taranto's score was looking like early on (2/3 rookies out of the way). Not as nice as as 1359/11 would've been, but we're alive still.
Gotta feel for those who took the gamble of putting the (C) on Fin Macrae

Oh I don't want him out, but having held Cerra and Bolton through injury, I'm not sure I'll do it again.

Also it will punish those who have traded like maniac's to have to sideways a player now.
I would hold a player ....but I've learn't bitter lessons of the past, not to carry a player thru the Byes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SP Steele throwing it back to his performance for me last year in his first game back in my team, v nice

That trade still isn't going to help us next week :cryv1:
No but Flynn has his bye so wasn't helping anyway.

Jiska might be able to provide the stats, but there would be very few teams in the top 10,000 without Grundy is my bet, so you're not alone. What coaches do from here is a good chance to make (or lose) ground.

Trading in Steele looking like the only good decision I made this week.

Captain Grundy (would have taken Gawn VC but had 30 playing)
Poulter over Jordan
Highmore over Jones / Madden

No but Flynn has his bye so wasn't helping anyway.

Jiska might be able to provide the stats, but there would be very few teams in the top 10,000 without Grundy is my bet, so you're not alone. What coaches do from here is a good chance to make (or lose) ground.
You just know what discussion will dominate the Trades Thread this week

I would hold a player ....but I've learn't bitter lessons of the past, not to carry a player thru the Byes
Yeah it's a bad time, but then imagine having Grundy as a relative POD late in the season if he's out for 2-3 weeks. Unlikely anyone trading him out will get him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back