Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed Curnow = Gingy worst nightmare

Wasn't it you who laughed when I said that Watson would get tagged teamed by our 2 taggers, Chachia & Curnow? o_O ...well, they're going head to head with Watson & Stanton and shutting BOTH down. I didn't see the Stanton tag coming TBH as he butchers the ball a bit. Thought we'd tag Zaha instead. Oh well, looks like Stants score won't be in my best 18. Curnow has the best endurance at our club and won't tire, so not confident Stants will score over 50 points tonight.

Wasn't it you who laughed when I said that Watson would get tagged teamed by our 2 taggers, Chachia & Curnow? o_O ...well, they're going head to head with Watson & Stanton and shutting BOTH down. I didn't see the Stanton tag coming TBH as he butchers the ball a bit. Thought we'd tag Zaha instead. Oh well, looks like Stants score won't be in my best 18. Curnow has the best endurance at our club and won't tire, so not confident Stants will score over 50 points tonight.

it was me that laughed at the thought of Cachia tagging himself let alone Watson - and so far = I was wrong!

I brought in Gibbs this week so happy with 120, but can somebody please explain how Waite only scored 6 more points. That's quite bizzare, his game was deserving of 180 IMO.

I'd also like to know how Heppell only scored 106.

I brought in Gibbs this week so happy with 120, but can somebody please explain how Waite only scored 6 more points. That's quite bizzare, his game was deserving of 180 IMO.

I'd also like to know how Heppell only scored 106.

With scalings in Waite scored 133.

2/216 scaled for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That site is telling me Kommer is out...:rolleyes: maybe there's a few flaws in it otherwise quite helpful

Fixed this, and I've added support for "Undecided" players like the Interchange guys in the last two teams of the weekend.
If you find any other issues, let me know.

With scalings in Waite scored 133.

2/216 scaled for me.

4/405 for me.

I originally traded in Walker for Franklin, then was forced to swap due to Bellchambers and Blicavs missing.

Walkers 140 is a blight on the game, and it's not sour grapes.

**** Watson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back