Round 11 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

20 players this week, 21 if Saunders is a late call up. Really like what they've done for the byes this year. Maybe they could do something similar every regular week next year where only your best 21 score for you and your worst player's score is excluded - could like reflect the sub rule I guess?

1 hour to decide and I have no idea who to trade in/out. Worth getting rid of Dwyer?

I really want to get rid of L. Brown (injury and is annoying), Neade, Stevenson.

TEAM: (Bold are players with a bye)

DEF: Goddard, Heppell, Birchall, Goodes, Brown, Thurlow, Vlastuin, Stevenson
MID: Ablett, Swan, Jack, Watson, Cotchin, Sidebottom, Stevie J, Evans, Kommer
RUC: Goldstein, Daw, Roughead, Rowe
FWD: Bartel, Kennedy, Blair, Franklin, Dwyer, Kennedy, Neade, Staker

21 on field however Dwyer has not been named and Brown is injured so that's 19

Suggestions?

1 hour to decide and I have no idea who to trade in/out. Worth getting rid of Dwyer?

I really want to get rid of L. Brown (injury and is annoying), Neade, Stevenson.

TEAM: (Bold are players with a bye)

DEF: Goddard, Heppell, Birchall, Goodes, Brown, Thurlow, Vlastuin, Stevenson
MID: Ablett, Swan, Jack, Watson, Cotchin, Sidebottom, Stevie J, Evans, Kommer
RUC: Goldstein, Daw, Roughead, Rowe
FWD: Bartel, Kennedy, Blair, Franklin, Dwyer, Kennedy, Neade, Staker

21 on field however Dwyer has not been named and Brown is injured so that's 19

Suggestions?
Move Stevie J to forwards for Neade and field Kommer. Trade Neade for T. Mitchell if you want to get rid of him. Then I'm not sure.. upgrade Brown to whoever you can afford if you want? Upgrade Dwyer to Riewoldt/Cloke?

Move Stevie J to forwards for Neade and field Kommer. Trade Neade for T. Mitchell if you want to get rid of him. Then I'm not sure.. upgrade Brown to whoever you can afford if you want? Upgrade Dwyer to Riewoldt/Cloke?

Appreciate the suggestions!

can't believe hutchings is not gonna get a run. not just for dream team but he has been playing really good. only 16 on the field. killer. i thought i had planned reasonably well for this week but blicavs and hutchings have hit. thought i was gonna have 18 plus two trades to work with. these two trades are now just gonna get me up to 18.

Big night for me tonight. Watson, Goddard, Heppell, Hibberd. Going to be a weird one at that, supporting my Blue Baggers whilst hoping that these 4 go nuts.... Moral dilemma's ...

19 playing this week,
18 next week (hopefully if none gets dropped and ellis comes back)
18 the week after (hopefully)

hopefully a high DT game tonight
Watson goddard, heppell, scotland

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stants (C), Heppell , Goddard, Kommer , Gibbs - go big Stants!
i'm predicting stants gets tagged by cachia and watson goes head to head with juddy.

I dont see stants getting 110+, i think he will get in the range 75-95 jimho.

of course me saying this will no doubt make stanton explode haha

Scotland scored double figures in a quarter! Record pace!

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 11 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back