Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on Tom Mitchell? His wverage looks good at the moment....but will he be a top 6 forward overall for the rest of the season?

And what about his job security? After breaking into the AFL side in 2013, Mitchell struggled to get games in 2014 with the Swans. In fact, not even some senseational games in the NEAFL could get him (and O'Keefe) into the Swans' senior lineup. It took a medium term injury to Heeney for Mitchell to finally cement a spot in the team. Heeney is getting quite close to returning (maybe another few weeks away), so will that have an effect on Mitchell's job security?

It seems like the Swans coach/selection panel don't really see Mitchell as a key part of their lineup. It seems as if he just doesn't really fit into their gameplan. Any opinions on this? Mitchell is obviously a good player, but players who are not as good as him (Cunningham, Lloyd, Brandon Jack, etc) are getting games ahead of him. To me, this says that Cunningham, B Jack, Lloyd, etc may not be as "good" as Mitchell, but they play a very different role - a role that is required in the Swans gameplan.

So basically, the question is: WILL TOM MITCHELL PLAY EVERY SINGLE GAME FROM NOW UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON (BARING INJURY AND SUSPENSION), AND WILL HE BE RATED IN THE BEST 6 FORWARDS BY THE END OF THE SEASON? WILL HE KEEP UP WITH THIS GOOD SUPERCOACH SCORING?
Tich is best 22. Best 18 in fact.
Top6? Very likely.

Not too fussed about McKenzie. Have got 18. He was going to be traded to Brodie Smith next week regardless. Would have been nice if he played so he could save me some extra $$$ however. Hopefully he can be a late in or something still. Should make his BE even if he is the sub.

What are the chances of E.Kavanagh getting an ongoing run?
Hard to tell. Hirdy usually doesn't give the kids extended runs unless they perform, Gleeson being the exception. Hocking should be back soon and Kav could be the one to go for him, even though he shouldn't be.

Could be a handy Rd 13 downgrade.

I'm surprised T Mitchell is only in 25% of teams. Thought everyone would have taken the punt on him at 405k.
The only reason I didn't get him was because he has the r12 bye, I imagine some others didn't get him for this reason also.

19 this week. TBC + McKenzie would've been better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gregson on his home deck. knock out a maiden 100 please!

Have 18 playing. But that includes a lot of rookies.

Gray and Stevie J for me tonight. FOR GOD SAKE SHOW SOMETHING STEVIE!!!

The only reason I didn't get him was because he has the r12 bye, I imagine some others didn't get him for this reason also.
Yep. Only have 17 next week, would've been a disaster. Fwd like of Gray Martin swan Goddard Dal JKelly I'm pretty happy with anyway (after this week).

Change VC from Gray to Wines at last seccond, Gray already on 20 :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back