Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decent score mate. :thumbsu:

I am 1662 with Fyfe VC yet to be added on, so add 151 with Bullen and Newnes to play as well.

I just traded Bullen in to counter Jiska trading him in who is close to me in our Tragics match up but i still have him covered when Fyfe is doubled for me.

I also only have 17 players take the field with the Byes so i copped a doughnut.

Tempted to trade in Bullen for Jed Anderson. He was a poor pick who I just don't see playing again this year.

Decent score mate. :thumbsu:

I am 1670 with Fyfe VC yet to be added on, so add 151 with Bullen and Newnes to play as well.

I just traded Bullen in to counter Jiska trading him in who is close to me in our Tragics match up but i still have him covered when Fyfe is doubled for me.

I also only have 17 players take the field with the Byes so i copped a doughnut.

I reckon anything over 1900 will be a very good score this week.

Tempted to trade in Bullen for Jed Anderson. He was a poor pick who I just don't see playing again this year.

If it means you could win a league match up i would be doing it.

He is a contested ball type player and hard nosed inside Mid which SC/CD loves.

If you are safe in the leagues you want to win wait a week or 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKenzie isn't on the team.

Jump-off-the-cliff.jpg

1908 / 17 pre-scaled. Hogan and Newnes to come, hoping they can go past Pearce's score.

Good week for me and should be my first 10k round for the season after 5 or so 11-13k finishes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back