Round 11 Gameday Scores and Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

God I'm so nervous. Lockyer and Davey have gotten near it but no stats yet, but Swan hasn't had it yet - though now he's on 6. **** Lockyer just got it. ****! Lockyer just kicked the goal.

56 to 58... Swan's keeping pace with two high scoring players combined!! But I need him to get ahead of them and then beat them by about 35, which is becoming increasingly apparently that it'll be impossible. :(

2018 with 3/4 of Swan, Lockyer and Grimes to go.

2248 with 150 from Swan (56), 100 from Lockyer (26) and 90 from Grimes (28)

2200 with 110 from Swan (56), 95 from Lockyer (26) and 87 from Grimes (28).

To be honest, given how things are looking I'd be a bit disappointed not to crack the 2200 mark.

Swannnnnny as captain, could help save my round, was 1520/19 with grimes, lockyer and swan (c) left

We were on the same score with almost the same players.

I was 1520/19 with Grimes, Swan (c) and Sidebottom playing at the moment.

Fair to say that Lockyer will comfortably outscore Sidebottom though.

2018 with 3/4 of Swan, Lockyer and Grimes to go.

2248 with 150 from Swan (56), 100 from Lockyer (26) and 90 from Grimes (28)

2200 with 110 from Swan (56), 95 from Lockyer (26) and 87 from Grimes (28).

To be honest, given how things are looking I'd be a bit disappointed not to crack the 2200 mark.

Wow, that's impressive. I'm actually set to crack the 2k barrier, which besides last week where everyone got massive scores, I haven't ever done. Would definately bump me massively up the ranks given how people are going this round.

1851 with Swan and Grimes still playing.

2000 with 150 from Swan (56) and 55 from Grimes (28)
or
2000 with 120 from Swan (56) and 85 from Grimes (28)

either of which is realistic.

Need Didak, Lockyer and Grimes to combine to score >300 to win my league match.

I'm playing a massive game of catchup after Goddard and SJ (c) let me down big time.

Where the bloody hell is Dane Swan? He's fading in the 2nd quater. Looks like I've definitely lost my league match as he won't score consecutive 150s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where the bloody hell is Dane Swan? He's fading in the 2nd quater. Looks like I've definitely lost my league match as he won't score consecutive 150s.

Tagged out of it, still getting a bit of it... Considering he's on 80+ at half time he could still get 150.

What the **** sort of second quarter was that Grimes? Like 8 points I think he got ****ing dud :mad:

Look set to loose my first match.

Need pendles to outscore clarke+thomas+20. Stupid thomas scoring well against the easy opponents.

Will drop out of top 50 this week i would think because i will score around mid 1900s

But on the upside ive already won my eliminator :D lol

dane swan i hate you. might have to get you like i got ablett just so i can happily watch collingwood matches. surely teams will tag him after this week

1940 with a half from lockyer and sidebottom vs 30 points + watts
dont ask me why he has jack watts just dont let me lose to someone who has him and of course is pulling out his biggest game of the season

dane swan i hate you. might have to get you like i got ablett just so i can happily watch collingwood matches. surely teams will tag him after this week

1940 with a half from lockyer and sidebottom vs 30 points + watts
dont ask me why he has jack watts just dont let me lose to someone who has him and of course is pulling out his biggest game of the season

Has Sydney next week and no way do we have someone who can go with him... it'll probably be Kirk but I doubt he'll be able to do much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 11 Gameday Scores and Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back