Round 11 Gameday Scores and Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

**** thought I was a shoe-in for 2000, but on 1928 with a quarter from Swan and Grimes to go. Need about 70 combined, sure may if I'm lucky get about 50 from Swan, but Grimes isn't looking like getting 20.

couple of quick q's ive always wondered about.
1. Is the kicking off the ground counted as a kick possession wise?
2. When they're kicking in, if they kick it up to themselves is that another kick? Because the commentators always say "_______ kicks to himself."

:)

couple of quick q's ive always wondered about.
1. Is the kicking off the ground counted as a kick possession wise?
2. When they're kicking in, if they kick it up to themselves is that another kick? Because the commentators always say "_______ kicks to himself."

:)

1. depends how far it goes - im pretty certain
2. if you kick to yourself it is not a kick but, normally if they just kick it in from a behind it is not a kick. if they kick to themselves and then kick it out it is counted as a kick. similar to free kicks from out on the full. the player that takes the free kick doesnt actually get a stat unless they play on and come inside the ground and then kick. hope that made sense.

I'm on track for 2100, which is awesome considering I don't have Ablett.

Also, I won my eliminator match this week.

All up, I'm very happy with Swan (C), Lockyer and Davis today :D

To make my day worse I just saw the MRP report... Ryder out for one... Malceski is going to be dropped... Rioli out for a couple...

Even if Taylor, Corey and Nahas come back in I'm going to cop my first zero in a while. Though I guess Malceski didn't offer much more than a 0 anyway.

Need 71 from Swan, Cheney and Sidey in the last quarter to win my league game. Not confident.

Got there by 16 thanks to Cheney and Sidey in junk time. Thanks fellas.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1966 thanks to Swan (C), Didak, Lockyer

Happy with that considering that I was on about 1470 before today's game.

No thanks to Goodwin, Goddard, Deledio and a zero from Joel Corey just to name a few.

Somehow won eliminator. 2031 shit score but it had Warren and Ziebell/Ballantyne in it so i'm kinda happy but not thrilled.

2000 par score for this week?

Scored 1925. Pretty happy in the end, although I reckon it is a bit below par for this round.

Thanks new recruit Swan.

Cyril :(

Also spewing im not going to be able to straight swap Ziebell > Dids... Needed him to drop under 330k

Wow, that's impressive..

I'm surprised by that, because my team is fairly standard.

Goddard, Fisher, Newman, Adcock, Lockyer, Broughton, Grimes
Ablett (c), Swan, Stanton, Kornes, Rich, Coughlan
Cox, Sandilands
Pav, Deledio, Higgins, Franklin, Lovett, Brown, Garlett

ended up on 2207.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 11 Gameday Scores and Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back