Game Day Round 11: Geelong vs Big Big Sound, Sat 27 May @ 4:35pm at KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ceglar off.. those last two handballs he did were utterly appalling. SDK ruck
Blaming Ceglar again. šŸ¤¦

This board is absolutely shizen at times.

How about blaming the forwards who are applying zero pressure or the mids who are doing the same.

Na, let's blame the scapegoat. Embarrassing.

How about blaming the forwards who are applying zero pressure or the mids who are doing the same.

Ball would need to go forward for the forwards to apply pressure I would've thought.

He's awful. Pies played well with no ruckman, why can't we try it. Ceglar is just wasting space.

O'Connor, Bruhn, Parfitt playing good amount of midfield minutes have amassed 19 possessions between the 3 of them

Bruhn has 42% and parfitt has 72%! Atkins is on 68%. Not sure how that equates to plenty of time on ground, especially for inside players.
Compare to coniglio and green on 82% and 83%.
Maybe the coaches should let the players actually play a decent chunk of time and get into the game instead of constantly bringing them off and on.
Really hard to get into a game if youā€™re always brought to the bench.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is an arrogant coaching performance that has filtered down into an arrogant on-field performance.

SDK at full forward. Zach Guthrie on Greene. Trying Stengle on-ball....

Really poor half and now our season is a huge chance to be blown up.

Reap what you sow.

Weā€™re just not fun to watch at the minute, same as last week. Mullin at least providing a couple of moments. I equate us a bit like Carlton, with the big two forwards. At least they kick it to them, even if they canā€™t kick straight.
I never watch these clowns or suns except when we play them, reminds me every time how much I hate smuggy mcsmugface, and these two clown teams. Nobody cares.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big moment for Chris Scott. He's completely underestimated the Giants, who have a good streak at the ground. Put Batman upfront, has Guthrie on Toby Green. Elected to put the 3rd Irishman on debut. And they are still wasting plenty of opportunities by focusing on Cameron.

How about we focus on O'Connor who offers nothing and everytime he gets the ball his sole focus is putting his head down to absorb a tackle. No looking to handball or take a quick kick. Just allows himself to get tackled. Terrible footballer.

How on earth is Sav an "easy" target. If anything he's riding a wave of media hype at the moment in which he's been given a free pass for flaws in his game that others would be criticised for.

And he hasn't been anywhere near "great" this year btw. He's produced improved performances relative to his output as a ruck or a forward. Not the same thing as "great". His AFL form as a ruck-forward was abysmal, so not a high bar to clear.
Just another fringe player, playing a valuable key position role who gets used as a scapegoat when our mids are being taken to the cleaners. Just like kolo etc over the years. We have been decimated in the back half and he has been a mainstay back there playing a valuable role whilst SDK, Henry, Stewart etc have all missed games. Tough gig for a player learning a new role and developing.

His role is appreciated by those internally that matter. The least of our worries right now.

Ball would need to go forward for the forwards to apply pressure I would've thought.
I'm actually talking about not allowing their opponents to run off at will and become link men in a chain. You knew that though.

Good news for umpire #22 is he has been bounced from the most incompent umpire spot.

In the space of a few minutes #28 was overrules on a blatant push in the back when in perfect position, tried to call for a throw in on a kick that went OOTF and failed to pay 2 or 3 of the most obvious HTB you will see

If any mouth breather tries to say we get a ride from the maggots it's proof they lack any grip on reality

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back