Game Day Round 11: Geelong vs Big Big Sound, Sat 27 May @ 4:35pm at KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up and stop blaming the umpires.
We are playing atrocious football.
You shut up that was one of the worst holding the ball frees I have ever seen.

We just can’t win with so many out. It ruins the system.

Mullin is going to be a gun when he gets continuity and learns the game.

We need to lift together as a team and get hungry.

Knevitt is a poor sub choice. A slow lethargic link man wing isn’t going to get us the impact
Not sure what choice was left. Simpson has hardly touched it last two weeks and dempsey found it hard last week coming on late into forward line when ball not getting down there. Willis has played a couple of good vfl games

I can't believe I actually let this forum talk me into the idea that GWS weren't more the more likely winners today.

$6.13 or whatever the odds were for GWS was once again free money for the third consecutive week. Pissed at myself for not going with my instinct at betting on this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First part - no he hasn't

Second part - not sure we're actually seeing any development or improvements in the defensive side of his game

His game is based around competing in aerial contests, as the one-on-one defensive side of his game is lacking

He really needs time in the VFL to work on and develop that side of his game
Entitled to your views. But I'll back Chris Scott in who keeps playing him for a reason. He's playing a key role for us and those internally clearly disagree with your point of view.

I can't believe I actually let this forum talk me into the idea that GWS weren't more the more likely winners today.

$6.13 or whatever the odds were for GWS was once again free money for the third consecutive week. Pissed at myself for not going with my instinct at betting on this one.
There is a gambling thread somewhere. But you do really get worked up by whatever was said, as opposed to what is actually happening out there.

Exactly. I’m glad I didn’t let the fools convince me otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back