Game Day Round 11 - Richmond v Essendon, Dreamtime at the G, Saturday 25/5/24, 7.40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richmond have been terrible from clearance this year, and were never any good in their heyday.

But they are trouncing us tonight and have scored 19 points to 1 from clearance.
Easy place to improve the 2nd half.

Richmond have been terrible from clearance this year, and were never any good in their heyday.

But they are trouncing us tonight and have scored 19 points to 1 from clearance.
Easy place to improve the 2nd half.

Goldy getting slaughtered in there. Writing has been on the wall for two weeks with him being tired.

This is pretty bad.

Hahahahahah we’re second on the ladder.

1716635413137.png

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Mids have been the problem. Peeps have been over critical of the backline imo. I played backline most of my footy career and the worst thing is repeat entries. Sooner or later the dam wall will break if the mids don’t help.

Psychologically this team still cant move past taking 5% off against poor teams.

I think there is an element of poorer teams circling games against us because they know we will give them a chance. But we just dont have the fortitude that comes with being hunted regularly to go up a level and put teams away

They are in it at half time, and the longer they stay in touch then the more confidence they gain.
I think we still win fairly easily based on our fitness to run out games this year compared to theirs. Half their list is injured and I reckon that’ll show in the last quarter and a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macintosh is playing that young Heppell role of the quarter back. He has set up many plays for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back