Newman 117
McMahon 114
Boyd 112
Swallow 100
Gia 98
Gilbee 75
Grima 69

638/7

Tonight I have Power, Judd, Gibbs, Pav, Sandi and Broughton.

Thankfully Sidebottom is in, so I avoid Warren's 28 and Cheney is in, so I avoid a zero.:thumbsu:

785/9

Had a mixed day with
McMahon doing very well while Goddard, HMAC (Considering he was sick ill take the 70) did avg. Fisher picked up his slack from the 1st q so was reaonalby happy with his perfromance

Still to come

Capt Ablett, Drummond, Chapman, Stevie J, Judd, Gibbs, Kruezer, JB, Fev, Pav, Grimes, Rich and Hasleby. Hopefully they can pull me to 2000+ :eek:

419/6 :eek::eek::eek:

Goddard and Hmac's disappointing scores added to the pile from last night. I've only had one player (Higgins) break 80 so far. Looks like I'm on track for a shocker!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

484/5 Can't complain yet.;)

Higgins = 111 :thumbsu:
Deledio = 58 :(
Dal Santo = 137:thumbsu::thumbsu:
Riewoldt = 104
Goddard = 74

Tonight - Kornes , Salopek , Broughton , Sandi. , Pav. , Drummond , Adcock & Rich.

411/5 newman and higgins had good scores geary deledio and goddard had poor games well below all their averages

306/4

Deledio :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Goddard :thumbsdown:
Roo - meh, he's meant to get more than just a 104.

And worse still, the 3 players gone have all been guns!

Goddard, Deledio and Roo.

I can't believe I traded roo in for higgins week before last. Over the two weeks since the trade, roo has scored LESS than higgins and I have used a trade to score less!!! AHAHH!!

But in all seriousness, a player who is sore, is a player who could easily brake down at any point, and so the smart move was to trade.

Glad cheney gets the game over suban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back