Round 11 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have my rookie upgrade trades planned out over the bye rounds, and barring catastrophe I am pretty sweet.
Patrick Cripps and Joel Hamling are the two I want to hold until after the byes, Hamling hopefully for cash generation, and Cripps as Rocky cover.
But Cripps>Selwood looks mighty tempting.

not sure why people thought bellchambers would be anything but rubbish at the start of the season. :$

might look at upgrading touk to someone like gaff, shuey or wines, to balance up my bye rounds a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not sure why people thought bellchambers would be anything but rubbish at the start of the season. :$

might look at upgrading touk to someone like gaff, shuey or wines, to balance up my bye rounds a bit.
No more Ryder. TBC was a cheap R2 to start, with the ideal goal to move him to R3/F7 permanently as cover. However can't do that if he won't play...
---

Anyway for me:
Rockliff, Bellechambers (gets dropped surely?) & Krakouer need to be culled. Need to move along CEY and NvB too...

Probably just end up holding Rockliff as there is so much other stuff I need to fix again...

Oxley > Slone via Dmac DPP that is all I think. I may consider BSmith but may pass him up,
he could be good bench cover and loophole option with Saad using Goddard DPP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back