Round 11 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just for the record, I posted the above at 8:51am. Way before Kelly scored 98 points.
Great call. Had him last year but unfortunately too many sub affected games.

No trades this week, Kmac is my only r11 rookie ready to be sold by I'll probably wait until next week to sell him for Smith or Hodge.
KMac -> Hambling this week??

Spoilsport

CrapIntosh -> Hambling
CEY -> Kavangh
Why would you do the first trade this week (or at all) and why wouldn't you get Kavanagh in round 13 when he's on the bubble and just had his bye for a round 13 bye cash cow (there are heaps of them)?

KMac -> Hambling this week??
After already being burnt by Glenn I want to wait until Hamling is named for a 3rd game before getting him and I only have 2 other trades planned for R12 so no harm done in waiting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone still looking at brodie Smith? first game back was bit poo still had 20 touches to many muppets tho.
At rd 12 tho.

Yeah looking at him for McIntosh/Lever/McKenzie post byes to complete my defence.

Hes worth a look afew others have dropped in price in the backs.
I'll see how Ox goes tomorrow.

Funnily enough (I have Shaw Taylor Simpson Burgoyne and Saad) I was going to move Higgins back after his bye and turn McIntosh into a premo fwd, but with how well Higgins is now playing and the fact that Smith is coming back to form I think I will leave him forward and punt on Smith.

Funnily enough (I have Shaw Taylor Simpson Burgoyne and Saad) I was going to move Higgins back after his bye and turn McIntosh into a premo fwd, but with how well Higgins is now playing and the fact that Smith is coming back to form I think I will leave him forward and punt on Smith.
Yeah.
Theres not many forwards around the same price as Brodie.
Missy been very soild this year,dont have him.wouldnt be unhappy with him.

Bellchambers...

gtfo_women_gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back