Round 11 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of Stretch anyone got any info - or will I stick with ANB probably either will be sub?
I personally think ANB will be the better pick long term.

Melbourne need midfielders IMO.

I was only going to trade McKenzie to Boston if Boston wasn't the sub, so wanted to wait until 90 mins beforehand.
Why would it matter if Boston was the sub or not? McKenzie isn't playing this week and has the sub next week. Even if Boston was the sub he'd score more :confused:

Why would it matter if Boston was the sub or not? McKenzie isn't playing this week and has the sub next week. Even if Boston was the sub he'd score more :confused:
Given the number of trades I have left, I wanted to maximise the output of anybody I traded in. I didn't think Boston would be worth it if he was the sub, as he'd have the potential to be subbed in future games. Boston has week 12 off as well as McKenzie, and I'm not copping any 0s by not having him play.

Given the number of trades I have left, I wanted to maximise the output of anybody I traded in. I didn't think Boston would be worth it if he was the sub, as he'd have the potential to be subbed in future games. Boston has week 12 off as well as McKenzie, and I'm not copping any 0s by not having him play.
Well, you are. You'll cop McKenzie's 0 tomorrow instead of Boston's 91 today.

Fair reasoning on the wait though.

Working out beautifully for me
Bonts> Goldstien
Vandernberg > Z Merrett
Freeman (excess baggage) > fanstasia

Everyone i bought in scored amazingly and the rest of my byes work out too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back