Round 11 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you do the first trade this week (or at all) and why wouldn't you get Kavanagh in round 13 when he's on the bubble and just had his bye for a round 13 bye cash cow (there are heaps of them)?
So I can cash up and still have three trades next week. Round 13 is not an issue for me numbers wise.

Touk, Newnes, CEY to Hodge, Sloane and either Mitchell or Hanley next week with the money.

Then I'll probably sit tight for a month, injuries pending.

No trades for me this coming week. Have Clark, Tarrant, Krak, CEY and Kmac to upgrade/downgrade in coming weeks. Brodie will come in round 12 and Kavanagh in round 13. Not sure who else?

Was planning no trades but But CEY > JKelly to be my mid cover till rocky comes back and then be my mid/fwd cover for injurys,lateouts etc.
What is Kelly averaging? I know he scored 98 yesterday, but CEY is averaging mid 80s for the year, with a 101 last week. It seems very sideways to me

I need to trade out a Rd11 bye player so I can field 18. And, no, playing 1 short is not an option.
I'm going to be two short.

J Martin, Clarke, McK, Krak all going out this week screwed me something cronic. I had 20 players playing Round 11 last week :cry:

Will go CEY -> Laverde to give me 17 and hope Clark or McK come back.

What is Kelly averaging? I know he scored 98 yesterday, but CEY is averaging mid 80s for the year, with a 101 last week. It seems very sideways to me
I guess it opens up a M/F link and makes a little cash.

Pity Steele wasn't playing.

Possibly no trades this week.

Will be swapping Oxley out for Hamling, and bringing Sloane in after the RD11 bye, but looking pretty good for RD11, so will probably give my trade function a break for a week.

I guess it opens up a M/F link and makes a little cash.

Pity Steele wasn't playing.
Actually Steele not playing this week is a good thing. If he comes in this week he'll be on the bubble after his Bye :)

After yesterday Kelly is averaging 72 from his 8 games. However 3 of those games were sub affected (19, 23 & 24) Taking out his sub effected games, he's averaging 83 from his 5 full games, 3 of those being in the 90's. (98, 95 & 94) IMO he is capable of averaging 90+ from the remaining rounds, if he can avoid the sub vest from here on. Yes, there is an if, but for around 280k the reward outweighs the risk for a #2 draft pick, that many had rated #1 in his draft.

Last edited:
I'm going to be two short.

J Martin, Clarke, McK, Krak all going out this week screwed me something cronic. I had 20 players playing Round 11 last week :cry:

Will go CEY -> Laverde to give me 17 and hope Clark or McK come back.

Why trade Laverde in before he's even played a single game? Even if he's named he could well give you a 15-20 sub affected score or worse still be sub for his 1st 3 games like Zac Merrett was last year. I just don't get people trading in rookies before they're named for a 3rd game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After yesterday Kelly is averaging 72 from his 8 games. However 3 of those games were sub affected (19, 23 & 24) Taking out his sub effected games, he's averaging 83 from his 5 full games, 3 of those being in the 90's. (98, 95 & 94) IMO he is capable of averaging 90+ from the remaining rounds, if he can avoid the sub vest from here on. Yes, there is an if, but for around 280k the reward outweighs the risk for a #2 draft pick, that many had rated #1 in his draft.
Fair enough. For Krak it'd probably be worth it. Still not sure about him in for CEY though

I didn't realise he had dpp either

Fair enough. For Krak it'd probably be worth it. Still not sure about him in for CEY though

I didn't realise he had dpp either

TBH, I wouldn't be considering him without his M/F DPP.

I'm little unsure on CEY after the bye MCrouch was the sub showed enough to play full games.BCrouch also likely to start to get games after the bye.

Will have a look after this round see which is the best way to go around it.
Kelly has done pretty well when hes played full games prob better then alot of this years rookies and is dpp.
I would rather a dpp player pity there bugger dpp rookies I think CD have fuuu us over because there so few of them.

I'm little unsure on CEY after the bye MCrouch was the sub showed enough to play full games.BCrouch also likely to start to get games after the bye.

Will have a look after this round see which is the best way to go around it.
Kelly has done pretty well when hes played full games prob better then alot of this years rookies and is dpp.
I would rather a dpp player pity there bugger dpp rookies I think CD have fuuu us over because there so few of them.

I would say CEY has done enough to hold his spot.

The issue I have for next week is that the guys I have out with the bye are either:

A) keepers: Gibbo, smith, Sloane, Martin, Maric & Bont (?)

B) not yet ready to cull: cey or

C) haven't made me enough cash to be worth trading: menadue

Could be fielding anywhere from 17-19, and that's assuming no unexpected outs

Why trade Laverde in before he's even played a single game? Even if he's named he could well give you a 15-20 sub affected score or worse still be sub for his 1st 3 games like Zac Merrett was last year. I just don't get people trading in rookies before they're named for a 3rd game.
Yep my bad. Meant Kavangh. Knew it was some Essendon rookie that scored well :)

I'm going to wait on Kav hes only played about 5 games in 3 years... I thought he looked alright tho.

Apparently improved his attitude over summer, so hopefully he gets a consistent run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back