Round 11 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Saad worth keeping? Not sure how much more mooing there is left - thinking of trading out for Alex Pearce and Daniel McKenzie to Alex Neal-Bullen. Will give me $650k in the bank for 3 premos in next week (Danger, Simpson, premo forward - don't know yet).
Saad is a tricky one...ask me after today lol.

I'm pretty confident that WhiteX has been worth 198K for the past month or so.

Suddenly he is worth 194K but he hasn't played at all.

How does that work?

I'm pretty confident that WhiteX has been worth 198K for the past month or so.

Suddenly he is worth 194K but he hasn't played at all.

How does that work?
He was 198k
Then went up to 201k.
With hes 22 v GWS dropped to 194k.
You must of blinked and missed a game where hes dropped in price.

Ah that would explain it. Cheers.

At any rate, his team mates down here at the Morwell Maulers are now calling him Alex Pearce so it's all good

Went CrapIntosh to Hamling and CEY to ANB in the final wash up.

It looks somewhat strange to have a picture of a person above my team in the Trades section instead of all X's

Who'll be Dees sub 2moro?

Is ANB on the cards?

**** sake, since Sheed is sub and will lose cash that I need he is gone for Parker.
Still have 18 next week so not much impact on the rd12 bye.
My plan was to get Hnners in in rd13 but that campaigner Simpson decided to put Sheed as the sub twice in a row.. campaigner

Went CrapIntosh to Hamling and CEY to ANB in the final wash up.

It looks somewhat strange to have a picture of a person above my team in the Trades section instead of all X's
Why did you do the K-Mac to Hamling this week? Do you already have 3 other trades planned for next week?
I'm doing the same trade but next week, IF he's named.

Adam Saad worth keeping? Not sure how much more mooing there is left - thinking of trading out for Alex Pearce and Daniel McKenzie to Alex Neal-Bullen. Will give me $650k in the bank for 3 premos in next week (Danger, Simpson, premo forward - don't know yet).

Saad seems to have rock solid job security, plus DPP. Personally, I'm planning on keeping hi through the season. I feel he's the Langdon of 2015.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did you do the K-Mac to Hamling this week? Do you already have 3 other trades planned for next week?
I'm doing the same trade but next week, IF he's named.
Yep. Cashing up for Hodge/Hanley/Sloane. Hamling is only D8, so not really concerned if he does a Glenn.

Yep. Cashing up for Hodge/Hanley/Sloane. Hamling is only D8, so not really concerned if he does a Glenn.
Like the Hanley pick J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back