Round 11 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laird(if not returning) > mcveigh
Hewett > matho
Giving me 237k in the kitty with hartley going for collins next week.
Need to get rid of biggs big time, one of my only mistakes so far this year. Getting great numbers, just not translating to sc, i think he needs JJ in to score well

he's just taking the piss, stirring

Laird was back in full training last week

He'll play this weekend. The issue is, will it be AFL or SANFL

Tough one for me this week,
Brown defs has to go so it will be him to tucker/collins.
Robbie Gray looks like a tasty price so i will probably look at bringing him in.
Was first thinking kerridge, but his b/e is only 60 and another 100 game could see him potentially make another 20-30k. Tom liberatore has a b/e of 116 whilst he has been pretty consistent it doesn't look like he will be getting back to his 110+ average.
So could go libba to gray for minimum chips (solves 1 issue of not having another r14 bye player).
Hartley to Bartel or a double downgrade to mathieson are also options.

Sitting at 1300 overall and 8th in my league (ranked 3rd overall) this could be a make or break trade for my season.

I too am looking at libba to robbie this week.

Could end up sideways-ing all over my face, but it's a risk worth taking i think.

Libbas scoring is being limited by this teammates munching his points these days i think.
Back in his 110+ year he was the only guy getting the pill, he's got plenty of help now though.

Good for doggies, bad for SC.

assuming Oliver comes back in, Gresham retains his spot, and Mathieson retains his spot;

MacPherson to Mathieson
Stef Martin to McVeigh (via DPP magic)

$23k left

week after will be:

Hartley to Collins

I too am looking at libba to robbie this week.

Could end up sideways-ing all over my face, but it's a risk worth taking i think.

Libbas scoring is being limited by this teammates munching his points these days i think.
Back in his 110+ year he was the only guy getting the pill, he's got plenty of help now though.

Good for doggies, bad for SC.
Cool your jets!

He only went at 51% DE. Had bucketloads of the pill... did we watch the same game?

I haven't seen a team yet that doesn't have a bigger problem than Libba at M8...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake Stringer...i have put up with your shit all season, you are gone, your inconsistency is ridiculous.

So BenKen and Stringer for Mathieson and McVeigh, but i can't get because of DPP Mathieson so ill have to settle for a double upgrade, so probably for Buddy or the Chad

You keeping Parker despite his shit scores. Has a knee complaint, not sure what it is, do you know anything about it?
Have to hold him, don't really have a spare trade to get rid of him. Besides he had a decent game last week against the Hawks. If he is carrying anything it is probably just a niggle and he has always been a bit up and down. Hopefully he can find some form vs Gold Coast :thumbsu:

Lincon McCarthy anywhere getting back for Geelong? Has a B/E of 103 should I just move him on for Collins or Tucker and swing MBrown, Tippa or Adams down FWD?

Also will probably do BenKen to Gray but will lose my MID/FWD DPP link. Think I have to pass on Matho as I took the Hopper gamble last week and Hewett, Smith & SPDavis are mooing

Unsure on linc hurt his ankle in the last game he played a few weeks back.
Then hurt he's hip flexor at training club said it was minor tho.

With that high b/e he will need to play for a month to get that money rolling along with his injury history might be time to move him.
But I hope he plays soon really like him as a player.

Got 280 cash in the bank. So looking at doing Ben kennedy to Delido
maybe Kerridage to Hall not sure? what do you guys thing?
You mad you seen halls scoring not one ton in a month.
Ben k to lids solid as.
Kerridge b/e is 60 hold for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back