Trades Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on Armitage? Fairly under priced and coming off a massive week!

Love the guy, had him last year, but seems to share the points with Ross a bit? Hopefully he'll go on with these kinda scores though, massive unders, but be prepared for a quiet one every now and then...

****ing Viney suspended for a week while West gets cleared. Go figure.

Worst possible scenario

Was planning to hold Viney to his bye, but its becoming increasingly appealing to ditch him now and bring in Wingard in the forward line. Bank 160k, create an extra DPP in midfield and allows me to easily upgrade Hartley to Steven

Just a little more incentive to move him on: http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2016-05-30/viney-out-for-three-to-four-matches

Big blow for the dees too.

Last edited:
Wow man every time i think i can improve my side injuries prevent me. Im gonna wait and see if west is named cause if he is definately have to trade out stefan martin. Then theres viney who just ****ed me and have to trade him out too. Still have mcpherson , hartley and menadue on my bench who im desperate to trade out. I stress more about my team than i do with my job lol. I have like 30k in the bank so no money and cant downgrade cause of injuries so both trades will have to be sideways. Argggg

So far ive gone hartley to collins for first trade. My second trade is much harder. Should i go viney to neale which is on the dearer side but freo have 2 easy games coming up so should go very big on both or go lewis who is much cheaper and hawthorn have 2 easy games next too but much less consistent than neale. Going lewis will also leave some cash for an upgrade next week. Im leaning towards neale atm. Can i please get some insight from u guys. The higher i go in the rankings the more stressfull it gets lol. U would think it would be the opposite

Any tips? This seems to be the first week in a while where I don't have to trade out an injured/suspended player.

Untitled.png

If i was you downgrade someone and upgrade clayton oliver to a lewis. Blakely wont score like that all the time.

Disagree, Blakely is starting to look at home in our midfield. Should continue to rack up 20+ touches a game.

I reckon downgrade Oliver and upgrade Clay Cameron.

Yeah I'm going to hold onto Blakely for a while, he wont put up similar scores each week but he'll end up making some cash. Who're the players I should downgrade Oliver/Cameron to?

Yeah I'm going to hold onto Blakely for a while, he wont put up similar scores each week but he'll end up making some cash. Who're the players I should downgrade Oliver/Cameron to?
Not what i meant. Defiantely hold blakely on the bench he just wont produce scores like he has last couple weeks. If u have the cash go to lewis as upgrading midfield is much better than back and lewis ic very cheap atm. If u dont have the cash maybe downgrade oliver and go hewett/mccarth to a wingard

upload_2016-5-30_20-6-4.png

I scored 2117 with this team and I have $839,000 in the bank. I just have no clue what to do! Mills for Ablett? lol also I keep hearing about needing to prepare for the bye round and I have no clue what strategy to implement as this is my first year doing this :p why does it matter if you prepare for the bye rounds, if you miss one week due to a lot of players missing, doesn't it mean you'll smash it the next?

View attachment 252140

I scored 2117 with this team and I have $839,000 in the bank. I just have no clue what to do! Mills for Ablett? lol also I keep hearing about needing to prepare for the bye round and I have no clue what strategy to implement as this is my first year doing this :p why does it matter if you prepare for the bye rounds, if you miss one week due to a lot of players missing, doesn't it mean you'll smash it the next?
Wow man thays way way too much money in the bank. If i was u i would do a double upgrade. Go mills to a steven/neale then upgrade one of your mid price forwards to a dusty / riewoldt. Bye rounds r important cause only 18 r counted so many people have planned to have the full 18 each round. If u dont plan properly u might have 20 playing one week when u only needed 18 and 15 playing next week. Idea is to try and get as little donuts as possible

Wow man thays way way too much money in the bank. If i was u i would do a double upgrade. Go mills to a steven/neale then upgrade one of your mid price forwards to a dusty / riewoldt. Bye rounds r important cause only 18 r counted so many people have planned to have the full 18 each round. If u dont plan properly u might have 20 playing one week when u only needed 18 and 15 playing next week. Idea is to try and get as little donuts as possible
Oh wow... thank you so much. I had no clue! 17 of my blokes have a bye during round 14! This just makes things so much more harder!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else contemplating Rocky?
Has scored really well on Carlton in the past and I just have a feeling this time he won't get injured.
Was going to go Adams to Neale but Rocky saves me $100k

No.

His B/E will be so terrible, that even if he destroys it, he'll be near rock bottom at the perfect point to be picked up after the byes (and used as your M9!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No.

His B/E will be so terrible, that even if he destroys it, he'll be near rock bottom at the perfect point to be picked up after the byes (and used as your M9!!!!!!!!!!!!)

His B/E is 120 which will surely come down over the next two weeks. Plus he's got the round 15 bye so he'll bottom out way before then.

Who is the rookie to get this week other than Collins?
Trying to gather some cash for a double upgrade next week in order to be ready for the bye.

If Drummond or Broad debut for the Tigers get on them, they are a chance to come into the side soon.

Seriously worried about injuries now. I think Hall will be impacted for the rest of the season by his shoulder and can only see his price dropping and on top of that now looking at potentially losing goldstein for a week or two as well as the bye......

Seriously worried about injuries now. I think Hall will be impacted for the rest of the season by his shoulder and can only see his price dropping and on top of that now looking at potentially losing goldstein for a week or two as well as the bye......

I'm concerned for Hall too, have been for awhile. Almost proved me right on Sunday, then he came in and scored 98 in 2.5 quarters of footy really. Perhaps I'll just ride my luck and sort out the rest of the rabble for now though haha :)

Thinking a small down/sidegrade at the moment, to generate some cash and get a better bye structure. Stef survives for now:

D Mac -> Mathieson
C Cameron -> J Dunkley via Mills DPP (might yet go an untried rookie though to net an extra $100K)

View attachment 252140

Mills > Steven
McCarthy > D. Martin

North twitter confirmed Goldy will play

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back