Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not at 468k.

Was avg 120 after 5.

Unique
Which Wines are you confident will play ......the 120 ave in first 5 games, or the player playing since then ?

a11p6jQ.png

As you can see, it looks like I'm pretty much ruined for Round 11, so I was considering - what if I went a week early on Scharanberg and Docherty?

I know this goes against nearly every Supercoach rule in the book, but it will allow me to get another upgrade like Rockliff in next week.

I'm planning to bring in Jake Lloyd when he bottoms out, which leaves one last undecided defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a11p6jQ.png

As you can see, it looks like I'm pretty much ruined for Round 11, so I was considering - what if I went a week early on Scharanberg and Docherty?

I know this goes against nearly every Supercoach rule in the book, but it will allow me to get another upgrade like Rockliff in next week.

I'm planning to bring in Jake Lloyd when he bottoms out, which leaves one last undecided defender.

Docherty has a bye.

who goes out first for bolton? barrett v balic v spp?

Traded Barrett to Jelwood and Fisher to Cousins.
Will i be able to trade Balic to Brown or Newman to Ryan after on friday when the sunday teams bench is named?

Barret > SSelwood
Picket > Greenwood

Keeping Butler over Bolton ... right move? Doesn't feel good getting rid of Barrett with a BE of 5 as it is! One donut up back, will have another week of Scharenberg before offloading Marchbank (both byes) ... thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back