Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

a11p6jQ.png

As you can see, it looks like I'm pretty much ruined for Round 11, so I was considering - what if I went a week early on Scharanberg and Docherty?

I know this goes against nearly every Supercoach rule in the book, but it will allow me to get another upgrade like Rockliff in next week.

I'm planning to bring in Jake Lloyd when he bottoms out, which leaves one last undecided defender.
I'm in the same boat and looking at Hibberd this week as well, even though he's not playing.

If it's just league wins you're after, then giving up this week to lock in 2 wins in 12/13 isn't the worst idea

Barret > SSelwood
Picket > Greenwood

Keeping Butler over Bolton ... right move? Doesn't feel good getting rid of Barrett with a BE of 5 as it is! One donut up back, will have another week of Scharenberg before offloading Marchbank (both byes) ... thoughts?

Guess my real question is - Is Bolton a must have at this stage?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ended up making this Mash The Spuds week.

Williamson>Scharenberg
Parsons>Bolton
Eddy>Scooter via Greenwood to fwds.

Ended up with only 16 onfield but that's better than it looked like being. Of course Sandi will probably be a late out and make it 3 donuts.

On the plus side I already have 21 starters in each of rounds 12 and 13 before trades.

How late can we make a Sandi trade?

I haven't see much of Shai Bolton but his DPP link looks appealing.. Am strongly considering Fisher -> Bolton.. That will add $80k to the kitty and give me another mid-fwd link...

Worth it?

And theres the usual question about his job security? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back