Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balic > Greenwood locked in.

Tossing up between Pickett > Scooter for more immediate points or Bolton to build up the war chest.

Anyone looking to trade JJK, just remember that he's barely even hit his straps this season.

Eagles haven't even flat tracked anyone properly at home yet, normally his monster scores come on the back of that :snowboarder:

Personally i wouldn't mind jumping on in a few weeks, he's still got the ability to end up being one of the highest averaging FWDS this year :snowboarder:

I give this post 2 downhill skiers :snowboarder::snowboarder:

When asked these questions, I like to think on the bottom 5 players in the rookies team.
Compare him to Richmond's worst 5.
He actually looks pretty good IMO.
Tigers have some trash.
But will he stay in the team over butler? I mean I really like him but butler might come back

But will he stay in the team over butler? I mean I really like him but butler might come back
I don't think its one or the other.
They have a few spudish players who are always in and out of the team. Bolton has age on his side. Its all guesses but I think he stays in.

Have settled on two trades:

Fisher>Greenwood
JJK>Wines

Plus a likely third, pending team selections, to give me 18 playing this week (inc Sandi - hopefully):

Myers/Parsons (if either dropped), or Miles >Bolton

IMG_3225.PNG IMG_3226.jpg This is the situation this week.

Thinking of doing:

JKK > Greenwood
Aaron black > Scooter via Miles

Leaves roughly 360k in the bank for upgrades next week.

Agree it's not the round to upgrade, but think burning two trades for some cash is worthwhile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just the 2 at this stage
Pickett>Greenwood
Newman>Hibberd

Barrett, Berry, Hannan all with the bye this week, but will hold as they each have a bit more to moo
Melbourne Hibberd? why this week as he has the bye?

and wtf is there more than 1 hibberd?? we cant have too many stupid surnames to deal with... THE PRESSURE OF BYES IS GETTING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Going the triple trade this week.
Balic > Greenwood
Newman > Scharenberg
Fisher > Scooter.

Leaves me with a 500k war chest to deal with round 13 bye issues. Looking at Jake Lloyd and Bont who are both going to be pretty well priced.

Just went flaccid on Scharanberg. Something about that price tag just gives me a straight up soft dick.
Better option then perryman and Ryan won't be on the bubble for a few more weeks

Super tempted to go complete cleanout/cash grabs this week:
Newman->Ryan (if named or Shaz)
Parsons->Bolton
Fisher->Cousins

Next week
Stewart->Shaz/Ryan
Berry->Roberton
Myers-Rockliff

Team Completed. 8 trades, little bank, luxury trades to follow. Top 100 here I come.

DEF: Docherty, Adams, Laird, Roberton, Hibberd, Howe (Shaz, Ryan)
MID: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, T.Mitchell, Bontempelli, Rockliff, J.Selwood, Trelaor, Fyfe (Cousins, Greenwood, Pickett)
RUC: Sandilands, Witts (Strnadica)
FWD: Yeo, Dahlhaus, Macrae, Franklin, Nankervis, Steele (Bolton, Eddy)

No real cover (Greenwood Swing and Shaz will do short term) til rookies rise but YOLO. Might just have to save 8 trades for injury sideways :rainbow:

Super tempted to go complete cleanout/cash grabs this week:
Newman->Ryan (if named or Shaz)
Parsons->Bolton
Fisher->Cousins

Next week
Stewart->Shaz/Ryan
Berry->Roberton
Myers-Rockliff

Team Completed. 8 trades, little bank, luxury trades to follow. Top 100 here I come.

DEF: Docherty, Adams, Laird, Roberton, Hibberd, Howe (Shaz, Ryan)
MID: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, T.Mitchell, Bontempelli, Rockliff, J.Selwood, Trelaor, Fyfe (Cousins, Greenwood, Pickett)
RUC: Sandilands, Witts (Strnadica)
FWD: Yeo, Dahlhaus, Macrae, Franklin, Nankervis, Steele (Bolton, Eddy)

No real cover (Greenwood Swing and Shaz will do short term) til rookies rise but YOLO. Might just have to save 8 trades for injury sideways :rainbow:

Is that the completed team?

Hampton > Sloane (via Hibberd DPP)
Matera > Greenwood

Completes my mids (Sloane, Danger, Heppell, Fyfe, Murphy, Martin, Oliver, Pendles)

Can also do Fisher > Bolton but not sure if its worth it?

If all 3 trades are done I'll have 15 trades left with 1 required upgrade in forward line and 3-4 in the back line

HALP MEH PLS! :drunk:

I'm pretty much phucked anyway, but any thoughts on moves I should make this week. Depending on selections, was thinking of doing Balic > Greenwood, Fisher > Bolton and going early by doing Hampton > Scharenberg. That would leave me 300k and 16 players this week if all named. Not sold on Bolton though. Thoughts??

IMG_6073.jpg
IMG_6074.jpg

Hampton > Sloane (via Hibberd DPP)
Matera > Greenwood

Completes my mids (Sloane, Danger, Heppell, Fyfe, Murphy, Martin, Oliver, Pendles)

Can also do Fisher > Bolton but not sure if its worth it?

If all 3 trades are done I'll have 15 trades left with 1 required upgrade in forward line and 3-4 in the back line

lol

Yep, I am counting SandiWitts as premos until the rucks can sort themselves out this year. I would like to move on Sandilads is possible as I reckon he'll miss later in the season. Sandi should be a straight swap for Gawn once he gets two games into him and holds up.

Yep, I am curious as to other finished teams. Mine is similar with Sandiwitts.

This will hopefully be my RD 14 team.

DEF Docherty, Laird, Adams, Hibberd, Tuohy, Shaw (Newman, Vickers Willis)
MID Dangerfield, Pendlebury, T Mitchell, Oliver, Fyfe, Treloar, Beams, Lloyd (S Selwood, Cousins, Greenwood)
RUC Sandilands, Witts (Strnadica)
FWD Dahlhaus, Macrae, Nankervis, Steele, Yeo, Heeney (Bolton, Cunico)

Happy with my DPP and coverage. That should allow me to downgrade and get better premo cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back