Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still don't understand why so many of you want Fev, he is supercoach poison. Yes i understand hes is cheap but you need players who score to a descent level consistantly and Fev is certainly not one of them.

Currently coming 691 overall, got 8 trades left with $201,100 left.

Out: Dayne Beams $235,600
In: Beau Muston $94,200

Have $342,500 in the bank

Out: Jack Ziebell $316,800
In: Nick Riewoldt $600,100

Foward Line: N.Riewoldt, S.Johnson, S.Goodwin, B.Deledio, L.Franklin, S.Higgins, N.Krakouer

What do you think some advice would be great thanks.

Currently coming 691 overall, got 8 trades left with $201,100 left.

Out: Dayne Beams $235,600
In: Beau Muston $94,200

Have $342,500 in the bank

Out: Jack Ziebell $316,800
In: Nick Riewoldt $600,100

Foward Line: N.Riewoldt, S.Johnson, S.Goodwin, B.Deledio, L.Franklin, S.Higgins, N.Krakouer

What do you think some advice would be great thanks.
No complaints from me about those trades.:thumbsu:

Didnt i hear something about teams being able to elevate a rookie after round 11 or something? that would be Cockie if i actually heard that and didnt just make that up in my head.

Yeah I heard something about that too but not too sure. But there's no guarantee Cockie may be the one they choose to elevate.

so tempted just to trade Ablett in today... just for peace of mind.

its nearly friday isnt it?

Haha, FB.

I'm sure many of us supercoaches are having to face the same temptation.

But who knows, he may even miss this week. Not that I want to jinx it.
:eek:

Didnt i hear something about teams being able to elevate a rookie after round 11 or something? that would be Cockie if i actually heard that and didnt just make that up in my head.

Yeah I think that is right. I heard it because the guy who is on the LTI at the Bulldogs, O'Shea may return but Picken will still be available for Senior selection. I'm not sure on the exact rule or if there is any fine print though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, FB.

I'm sure many of us supercoaches are having to face the same temptation.

But who knows, he may even miss this week. Not that I want to jinx it.
:eek:

I really hope he does, I'd rather work on my backline this week (Thanks Chad) but I can't pass up Ablett should he be selected.

I really hope he does, I'd rather work on my backline this week (Thanks Chad) but I can't pass up Ablett should he be selected.

The reason I say that GAJ might miss is that Geelong might not want to risk flying him all the way over Perth when they'll probably beat WCE with half their team. That said, GAJ would be keen to not miss another due to injury due to the two his missed already and would be keen to prove his fitness.

Not getting on the Muston trade, bad timing.
9 trades left

Trading Ziebell for Steve Johnson
then
Wojckinski for Newman

7 left for the year with only 3 or 4 non-keepers left after those trades so hopefully have 2-3 trades left at end of year for injuries.

Was meant to be Ablett and rookie in for Coughlan and Dawson but the 6 week injury to Chornes altered that and it became Goddard and Muston in instead.Means the only way Ablett gets into my team is if i run injury free for the next 9 rounds HAHAHA have more chance of winning powerball than that happening this year.

I'm trading Chad Cornes out. who would be the better option out of Corey Enright and Ryder?

I'm in the same boat, the reliable 'safe' choice of Enright or the risky, cheaper and possibly better player in Ellis?

Stupid Chad, my backline was supposed to be complete:
Goddard, Hodge, Lockyer, Adcock, Chad, Mackie, Grimes (Suban, Broughton)

Can't support both Hodge and Chad so one must go, don't like Chad coming back from knee surgery in round 15/16 against a rested Hodge.

Am going to leave Ablett for one week, with my crystal ball telling me he won't get his B/E this week(bookmark it ;))
12 trades left
Out Dangerfeild, Cornes
In Muston, gun

If anyone could give me some advice for this week as I'm going to trade for Muston and Broughton, just not sure who to trade

To get Broughton, my backline is Drummond-Fisher-Gilbee-Hill-Houlihan-Bock (CCornes-Raines)

To get Muston, my midfield is Ablett-Judd-Foley-Hasleby-Rich-Dangerfield (T. Tuck-Beams)

I'm thinking to trade Cornes and Tuck, but any other advice and reasoning would be helpful

If anyone could give me some advice for this week as I'm going to trade for Muston and Broughton, just not sure who to trade

To get Broughton, my backline is Drummond-Fisher-Gilbee-Hill-Houlihan-Bock (CCornes-Raines)

To get Muston, my midfield is Ablett-Judd-Foley-Hasleby-Rich-Dangerfield (T. Tuck-Beams)

I'm thinking to trade Cornes and Tuck, but any other advice and reasoning would be helpful

Tuck and Hill if you really want Broughton and Muston, but there would be better options (Tuck->Muston, Hill->Goddard depending on cash)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back