Player Watch Round 11 v Essendon - Dreamtime At The G - MCG Saturday May 25th 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have looked into my Bigfooty crystal ball and seen what the main board will be like Saturday night.

Richmond fans will bring up the biased umpiring ad skewed free kick count. Essendon and other hater supporters will mock us and say "that's how you play" when we bring up the "Essendon edge" they will ignore the question or just stop posting that night.

Actually think we match up well with the Bombers this weekend. The past two weeks pushed to the side, if the team comes with effort I can see us turning this into a grind.

If Miller can control Wright and Broad can hold Langford, Vlastuin 3rd man/Stringer then Brown on 1st gamer in Caddy with Nank floating in defence to plug a hole.

An actually ruckmen to pinch hit, although it’s Sampson, he has actually competed well in the VFL. Still needs to develop, but keep him in the 1sts and he will impress.

An extra week into Prestia and Balta, they should be getting back into the grove following their layoffs.

Bolton will fire for Dreamtime, is due to rip a game apart.

Bakes back and another chance for McCauliffe to shine.

Every chance to break even in the middle.

Just gotta find a way to defeat the umpires !! 🫣

Tiges by 11 is my tip
Cumberland to kick 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Ryan I agree not ideal to be promoting him or anyone off the back of a poor VFL game.

Did some stat checking. The case for him is he's been capably mixing KPF with Ruck in VFL. Has booted 12 goals 3 behinds thus far. Averaged 24 HO pg. Sharing these roles with Kosi and Naismith. He's fit!

Last year at AFL level he was good in our wins over Geelong, Crows and Eagles and for half a game he and Miller in tandem broke even against Dees pair Gawn and Grundy.

Ryan's a tall athletic unit, can mark, is an accurate set shot and has done his VFL apprenticeship. Plenty to work and has a high ceiling in my opinion. Time to pump AFL games into him. Could be a dominant force in 2-3 years time. Nank will require a lot of help from hereon in, especially as Naismith is now out with an ACL. At 206cm Ryan offers a very different ruck option against the likes of Goldstein, Witts, Gawn, Soldo etc and it will be a great learning experience for him.

Looking forward to watching Samson perform Saturday night and the rest of 2024
I hope he does well . But Dominant force at 26 hey. So on the list for nearly 8 years before he is any good then with our record cooked at 30. No wonder Paul Roos said just recruit ready made big guys when they get to 23

Shedda’s Richmond return​

Shane Edwards is Richmond’s Homecoming Hero for Saturday night's Dreamtime at the 'G clash with Essendon.

I think he could genuinely have another 0 disposal game like his first game
Nah, he'll do better than that. It's only Essington. I don't care what their ladder position is, they're still bog average.

If any team can take us too easy and fall apart under the slightest pressure, it's them.

Shedda’s Richmond return​

Shane Edwards is Richmond’s Homecoming Hero for Saturday night's Dreamtime at the 'G clash with Essendon.

titch could pull the boots on and have 40 possies tomorrow night against the bummers with zero training

always destroyed the campaigners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back