Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 17 playing (10 premos though, so I shouldn't miss that extra score all that much, would have just been another rookie anyway, possibly a sub). Clark, V'berg, Amon, Salem, etc being injured sucks. As does Sinclair's omission. Oh well. Assuming nobody dies this weekend (wouldn't put it past anyone this season), I should be fine for rd 12/13.

So out of Saad, Mundy, Bruce, Newnes, and Oxley, who do you reckon I should get rid of?

I'll help eliminate two from your list. Not Mundy or Oxley. Hard call from there. I had Newnes and Saad and they are both gone but Saad went because of his hammy.

ive got 18 this week. Will only have 17 next week if everything goes right however.

7 of my players on the field this week are rookies...

I'm holding CEY just not sure he'll get his spot back.

And I'm concentrating on leagues anyway so different strategy.

Got 17 this week projected 1648.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

He is 50/50 though. I was trading to a round 12 player Def not playing. A no brainer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Count the round where you have the most premos out and that will most likely be your lowest score

Last year I didnt go below 1650 in any rounds. I trade for the bye rounds early on, sacrifice some players I want as I think it gets me a leg up. So I have no round that has more then others.

Last year I didnt go below 1650 in any rounds. I trade for the bye rounds early on, sacrifice some players I want as I think it gets me a leg up. So I have no round that has more then others.
I got 1894 in round 8 last year (first week of byes)
1721 another week and low 1600s another

I think this year will be different though for most people (not yourself) due to the strength of round 12 that is out

I think if you can average 1650 over the byes that'll be a good result but it may be higher give or take

Round 11 trades

vandenBerg > Kav (extra mid coverage, think on Domain he'll be a solid player and a good chance for no vest with Edwards and Fantasia in the team)
McKernan > Gawn (needed a ruck to avoid a donut)

18 players to pick from this week, 8 of them DPP which has already helped me with swapping Thurlow to a midfielder.

Backs i've got a starting 6 with Boyd and Rich as bye reserves ~ Geary, Yeo, Newnes, Clurey, Oxley, Saad
Mids i've got a starting 6 with Lambert and Lewis bye reserves ~ Pendlebury, Neale, Parker, Kav (traded in), Dumont and Thurlow
Got 1 ruck to save me a donut in Gawn.
and 5 forwards in Gray, Swan, Hogan, Goodes and Tarrant.

I think this year will be different though for most people (not yourself) due to the strength of round 12 that is out

I think if you can average 1650 over the byes that'll be a good result but it may be higher give or take

I dont have a lot of players that people have like Swan, Mitchell, Mundy, etc.... I had to actually trade two round 12 players this week to cover next.

Laast year I wen from about ~5000ish to top 300 over the byes. I am hoping for that this year, but it will be harder then last. I am way better placed this year already which helps

Last edited:

View attachment 143024

This couldn't have been the bye rounds from last year? Got my doubts, must be year before. The good old days.

Wish they kept a history from previous years :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434098847.405141.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434098847.405141.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 2
So after countless amount of changes I think I've settled:

Tom Rockliff -> Joel Selwood
Josh Glenn -> Elliot Kavanagh

Really wanted Priddis but I just couldn't afford him, I thought about trading Saad out for him because I do need to get rid of someone with the bye next week and he's not gonna to get a huge score against the Dockers but there's no point keeping Glenn on my team this week when I'm he's not playing. Selwood is bloody good purchase at under 500k at least.

-Leaves me with 17 this week.
-14 before trades next week, so that'll be at least 16 for round 12 (Hopefully at least one of Goodes, Amon or Clark come back next week to make that a bit better), lets go with 16 though.
- and then 20 for for round 13.

So really considering the amount of injuries I'll take that, plenty of premos this week, round 13 I'll have more than 18 easily next week however will be a real struggle though, I won't be the only one though.

Last edited:
View attachment 143024

This couldn't have been the bye rounds from last year? Got my doubts, must be year before. The good old days.

Wish they kept a history from previous years :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah it was last year in RDT though I got that score, it would've been previous years AFL Dreamteam what you put up as the byes weren't that early except for last year IIRC.

AFL Fantasy and AFL Dreamteam was merged in 2013 with AFL Fantasy as the new concept/trademark, then Virtual Sports left the AFL at the end of 2013 and the current AFL Fantasy concept started in 2014 through Fanhub, bloody useless is Fanhub I can't access my team currently.

The game was previously just AFL Dreamteam from 2012 which was endorsed by the AFL but is now RDT run through the Virtual Sports sites and is not AFL endorsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back