Game Day Round 12, 2024: West Coast v St.Kilda - Optus Stadium - Saturday 1st June, 4.35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m a RTB supporter - but my god 4 goals in a half pace is just not going to win games of footy - somehow we need to learn how to score.

Plus my god our midfield is abysmal - WCE absolutely dominant in there the last 10 minutes. If you haven’t got any socks you can’t pull them up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great defensive effort - really like the way we set up behind the ball and strangle the opposition.

Checks scoreboard - oh s*** we've only scored 4 goals to half time - yet again!!!

Oh well I suppose we could try the long kick down the line that hangs in the air that gives every competent AFL defender the extra second that allows them to either intercept mark or spoil.

Seriously its like watching a minor league country football team - no offence to minor league country teams. (Thought about it - its actually offensive to minor league teams - at least their coaches and players aren't getting paid)

WCE dominance at the end of that quarter all began in the centre they won the last 11 clearances. We were in full reactionary mode. Marshall is getting flogged in the ruck, Reid beating Sinclair in clearances, Steele beaten by Sheel and the other mids are ghosts.

Then our tall forwards inability to make a contest and prevent the intercepting is horrible. Membrey, Owens and King are unsighted.

WCE kicked 2 goals in the last 45 seconds that just players switching off - disgraceful. We are a bottom 3 side and Lyon has a lot of work to get this group playing decent footy again.

Last edited:
Great defensive effort - really like the way we set up behind the ball and strangle the opposition.

Checks scoreboard - oh s*** we've only scored 4 goals to half time - yet again!!!

Oh well I suppose we could try the long kick down the line that hangs in the air and gives every competent AFL defender the extra second that allows them to either intercept mark or spoil.

Seriously its like watching a minor league country football team (no offence to minor league country teams).
It's like watching a Lyon coached team

Time to accept Marshall isn’t it. A fantasy football star that isn’t actually a great player. Can never fault his heart or effort but diabolical skills and ruck craft. Needs to be instructed to only handball at this point.
Hi are you a new fan? Marshall has never been a great tap ruckman. He's a big midfielder/around the ground type. Sometimes that's good for us, but often an automatic loss at ruck contests.

I wish we still had Sam Gilbert playing for us, he would put that Harley Reid pretender back in his place.

Wilkie into the midfield, Wanganeen-Milera to full forward, Higgins to full back
****en anything mate.
Butler and Webby to midfield.
King to wing.
Michito half back.
Run Henry and Sinclair through the midfield.
Put Doogs into ff.

I don’t know I’m just a pleb.
What we’re doing now doesn’t work.

Reid’s played more physical in this first half than we have for the entire season. Wish our players would play with the same aggression.
That requires confidence and a belief that your team mates will be there for the handball if it goes wrong.

i have never seen a professional sporting team compete at the highest level with such woeful skills.

Simply atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back