Round 12 - Melbourne Vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Very worried about this game, $2.90 for the tigers looks good. This is my lineup.

FB: Bell Carroll Whelan
HB: Ward Bizzel Frawley
C: Green McLean Wheatley
HF: Sylvia Bate Bruce
FF: Robertson Newton Davey
Foll: White McDonald Jones
Int: PJ Petterd Buckley Godfrey

In: Buckley Newton Whelan
Out: Holland TJ Neitz

Knowing the club the will probably be Miller and Warnock in. With Holland staying in.

Should be an interesting week for ins and outs.

Ins could range from (depending on fitness): Rivers, Beamer, Whelan, Newton

Has pickett served his 4 game suspension yet? If so, he would probably be a definite in following his good showing at sandy on the weekend.

Outs: Neitz, Johnstone(probably)

Should be an interesting week for ins and outs.

Ins could range from (depending on fitness): Rivers, Beamer, Whelan, Newton

Has pickett served his 4 game suspension yet? If so, he would probably be a definite in following his good showing at sandy on the weekend.

Outs: Neitz, Johnstone(probably)

I'm pretty sure Pickett has served 4 so he could be a good chance to play. You would expect Whelan to come straight In and also Rivers If he's fit. What about Yze?

It should be interesting anyway, who would have thought a few weeks back we would be struggling to fit players in the team!

Very worried about this game, $2.90 for the tigers looks good. This is my lineup.

FB: Bell Carroll Whelan
HB: Ward Bizzel Frawley
C: Green McLean Wheatley
HF: Sylvia Bate Bruce
FF: Robertson Newton Davey
Foll: White McDonald Jones
Int: PJ Petterd Buckley Godfrey

In: Buckley Newton Whelan
Out: Holland TJ Neitz

Knowing the club the will probably be Miller and Warnock in. With Holland staying in.

Miller killed it two weeks ago, at VFL level, so he would almost be a certain in I would say if Neitz is out. Holland would be stiff to be dropped but unless Richmond play either Kingsley or Schultz he may be pretty useless down back and may play foward? Surely Carrol would start on Richo and if Huges Holland would be playing too far from goal as use gets most of his touches beyond 50.

Is Travis Johnstone a certain out? If so who would come in for him Wheale or Dunn?

I'm pretty sure Pickett has served 4 so he could be a good chance to play. You would expect Whelan to come straight In and also Rivers If he's fit. What about Yze?

It should be interesting anyway, who would have thought a few weeks back we would be struggling to fit players in the team!

Totally forgot about the Ooze. He would be a definite in too.

I'd be annoyed if Frawley or Petterd were bumped, given they've had the week off to freshen up and have a think about the game at AFL level.

I'd guess Pickett comes in to replace Johnstone.
Whelan may come in at the expense of Ward, or Petterd.
I'd hope that Newton gets a crack up forward at last. I'd be comfortable seeing Dunn back in, but if Miller comes back in after such a short stint at Sandy he'd have to really prove something to me or I'd be outright angry.

Pickett and Whelan back in makes the team a lot more intimidating, which might work well against celler-dwelling shirkers!

Richmonds team

B: J. King W. Thursfield J. Bowden
HB: A. Raines G. Polak C. Newman
C: D. Polo S. Tuck R. Tambling
HF: K. Pettifer M. Richardson C. Hyde
F: N. Brown C. Hughes B. Deledio
FOL: A. Pattison K. Johnson N. Foley
INT: M. White C. Howat S. Edwards D. Jackson
EMR: G. Tivendale A. Krakouer J. Riewoldt

In: N. Brown
Out: K. Kingsley

They're starting to get a young team that might go somewhere and with a Brown back the forward line looks better. Good news for both teams with Kingsley out because the tigers fans don't like him and neither do we as he usually kicks about 4 goals 4 against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne team:

MELBOURNE
B: Ward, Carroll, Holland
HB: Wheatley, Bizzell, Bell
C: Bruce, McDonald, Godfrey
HF: Green, Robertson, Davey
F: Sylvia, Neitz, Bate
FOLL: White, McLean, Jones
I/C: P.Johnson, Petterd, Frawley, Pickett
EM: Newton, Brown, Yze
IN: Pickett
OUT: Johnstone (achilles)

OMG Newton as emergency!!!!!

Could this be his chance?? You'd have to think neita wouldn't pull up.

No wheels either which is a bit of a strange one...

I think they'll keep Dutchy down back to be honest, if he goes up forward we have Carroll then the next tallest defender is Frawley and ideally he could play off the HBF, not be forced to hold down a key position just yet.
Neitz out Newton in is my guess.

Holland in is a bit dissapointing, I'd rather see Carroll get the tough job. I'd like to see Yze in for Petterd if he's fit, and of course if Neitz isn't right, the debut of juice would be awesome, but on previous history I'd bet on Brown or Yze coming in. Thank god there is no Miller. And wheels played on Sunday so I'm fine with them resting him for next week, he could come in a clean hird up again!

I'd agree with that Stinga. Tomorrow is supposed to be mainly fine and ND has been fairly willing to play the young blokes this year so I would reckon Newton is a pretty fair chance to come in if Neitz isn't right.

How could you drop him after his performance last week?
Because he played on Rocca who is the only player in the league as slow as him. Even Richo will beat him for pace. In his last year of footy he has to be played only when needed (which seems against Collingwood only) otherwise its better to play Carroll who next year will be responsible for the types like Richo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 12 - Melbourne Vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back