Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Well under last few minute panic rush i did

Browne----->Ward
Rioli------- Gia.

I hope this works out because i was going to get Franklin but decided against it with 20 seconds to left before lockout....:confused:.

Love the team!!!

This is my team
154d2ts.jpg

My weakness is having no backup rucks..
I either have an option of having Myers or Wona on the field and I pick Myers.

Now I did my trades.
Browne --> Armfield
Fev --> Didak

This leaves me with 73k which allows me to upgrade Wona to Burger or someone around the 300k mark.

Now..I have a thought. Does anyone think I can save a trade by not upgrading Wona (leaving Myers onfield) and then I can do my Judd --> Murphy (or someone cheap like Goodwin??) trade which I have wanted to do for a while?

Thoughts?
Thoughts?
lol! Im having a confusing week in DT:D

Well under last few minute panic rush i did

Browne----->Ward
Rioli------- Gia.

I hope this works out because i was going to get Franklin but decided against it with 20 seconds to left before lockout....:confused:.
lol!
I hate being under the pump when there is like 10 seconds left!
Well your gut told you Gia so that should be the right option!

Porps, gotta say your team looks quite awesome. Got many trades left? Anyway, you've done extremely well to have that squad at this stage of the season!

I just made the 1 trade this week, Wonna to Armfield.

Tempted to go N.Jones to Ablett, but I didn't pull the trigger in the hope Jones goes up a little bit and Ablett comes back to the field a bit. I'm long gone in the overall ranks, so I'm only thinking my league win now.

Good luck this weekend all. :thumbsu:

Im playing Myers as my 7th back. Should bounce back after an of game tonight.
Great team by the way, where are you ranked?
Cheers Jim! Im ranked 117 but hopefully will climb the ladder and grap a top 100 spot in the rankings.
Thats good to hear you have Myers...so you think I should do the Wonna --> Burgoyne or Judd --> Goody?
Porps, gotta say your team looks quite awesome. Got many trades left? Anyway, you've done extremely well to have that squad at this stage of the season!

I just made the 1 trade this week, Wonna to Armfield.

Tempted to go N.Jones to Ablett, but I didn't pull the trigger in the hope Jones goes up a little bit and Ablett comes back to the field a bit. I'm long gone in the overall ranks, so I'm only thinking my league win now.

Good luck this weekend all. :thumbsu:
If you can belive it, Gabletts B/E is 89...which is quite low for him (hopefully he gets more then that..hes my capt:p).

Thanks! Yeah I only have 5 trades left :( I wanted to have 5 left for finals but I guess that didnt work out.
Im quite happy with my team.

Luke could you help me out?
Judd --> Goody
OR
Wonna --> Burgoyne/Birchall

?

Cheers Jim! Im ranked 117 but hopefully will climb the ladder and grap a top 100 spot in the rankings.
Thats good to hear you have Myers...so you think I should do the Wonna --> Burgoyne or Judd --> Goody?

If you can belive it, Gabletts B/E is 89...which is quite low for him (hopefully he gets more then that..hes my capt:p).

Thanks! Yeah I only have 5 trades left :( I wanted to have 5 left for finals but I guess that didnt work out.
Im quite happy with my team.

Luke could you help me out?
Judd --> Goody
OR
Wonna --> Burgoyne/Birchall

?

Id personally go Wonna > Burger/Birch

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back