Game Day Round 12 vs. Western Bulldogs, Marvel, 7:40pm Friday 31/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he got the fitness levels yet to rely on him for a full game?
If he lacks match fitness that's not his fault as he was held over then not selected the last 2 games. The time to ask questions is over. He has to be played. There is no one else. AJ is not a KPP, having neither the height nor temperament for the position.

Not really semantics just a different viewpoint. Kreuger being the option … worth the risk for me .

Losing Cox too was an issue even though he wasn’t doing that great, it forced Cameron to ruck virtually solo with no resting ruck being a marking target (and Frampton being hopeless)

Multiple injuries on game day are unusual and we have copped them three games running with three or even two left in the bench for large chunks of time, predominately affecting the forward line. Mihocek needed to play this week and the risk was worth taking imo.

The question on Krueger's ability to run out a full game would have forced the club's hand.

It's looking like they'll have to back him (and/or AJ) in against the dogs.

Selection will be "interesting" this week.

If he lacks match fitness that's not his fault as he was held over then not selected the last 2 games. The time to ask questions is over. He has to be played. There is no one else. AJ is not a KPP, having neither the height nor temperament for the position.
They could have been pumping heaps of work into freddy the last 2 weeks, it's not unusual to do that. His fitness won't be an issue, it's just depends on what the coaching panel thinks. I would hope that we play him as we have no other option. I can't see us playing Cameron and Frampton as rucks without any bench rotations

There are two games and then a bye, hard to see him missing three games with hamstring awareness only.

Even though they’re yet to win a game, I don’t think we should be disrespecting North like that. Especially with our growing injury list.

(* three games then a bye)

They could have been pumping heaps of work into freddy the last 2 weeks, it's not unusual to do that. His fitness won't be an issue, it's just depends on what the coaching panel thinks. I would hope that we play him as we have no other option. I can't see us playing Cameron and Frampton as rucks without any bench rotations

Big Billy has to play in defence next week. He's that important.

I was referring to Parker

Even though they’re yet to win a game, I don’t think we should be disrespecting North like that. Especially with our growing injury list.

(* three games then a bye)

Shit, right you are. For some reason I thought the North game was after the bye rather than before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pendles couldn't stick a tackle late, can't see him playing.

This is becoming grim now.

Yep tackling is definitely the main limitation for someone with a biceps strain. Handballing to a lesser extent. I’d be very surprised to see him miss a game with it though.

Did you really watch the replay of that game?

That’s hard core

What do you mean?

I watched him try stick 2 tackles then came off shaking his head pretty much saying, nah no good.

Greetings Pies fans. Hope you don't mind me popping by. We have a group of 12 coming over from Adelaide to watch the Crows game next weekend and we were keen to come to the Pies game on the Friday night. We have left it a bit late to get tickets. Do we have any options as the game seems to be sold out? Cheers.

No problem at all. I just think that missing two weeks for any hammy is always a risk but Brody has been able to do it in the past, so I understand why they did it.

He last played on the 3rd of May.

He returned on the 24st.

That's 3 weeks which is standard for your average hamstring strain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back