Autopsy Round 13, 2023 : Hawthorn mauls Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone got the ability to look up the goal total of an individuals last 15, 20 games?
Would love to know how Lewis stands up against the competition in games he’s actually played
From their last 22 games

Lewis - 57
Hawkins - 57
Cameron - 61
Curnow - 63
Lynch - 70

Just on the Sicily push in the back of McCluggage. Was at the ground and saw the incident and after that initial push he then noticed he was in trouble and had his arm raised to the direction of the bench. I know they want to paint him as an arseh*le but as soon as he knew what was going on he raised the alarm for help.
Dan Butler pushed Blakey after his “dangerous tackle” too. He pushed his head into the turf though. Looked way worse than what Sic did.
Finally found time to watch the replay this morning.

• Dukes 3rd qtr was sensational.
  • Not enough made of Brockmans mark
  • Nash reaction on the bench after Lewis (3rd qtr) goal was brilliant
  • Seamus pace and IQ is next level
  • Apart from the last 2 minutes of the 2nd we were the best team, deserved the win
  • No way sic deserves any weeks, football accident. s**t happens
  • Meek coming along nicely
  • Day will win a Brownlow
  • We have gone from a slow plodding team to a team with pace all over the ground, looking forward to when we mature
  • Frost wasn’t missed
I loved that! Jumped from the bench and was really pumped.

So I can't get this to work any other way. It looks like someone gave Sicily the 5, and another 0....

5 - CMac
4 - Jai
3 - Impey
2 - Dunkley
1 - Hipwood / Moore

5 - Sic
4 - CMac
3 - Jai
2 - Dunkley
1 - Hipwood / Moore

Dan Butler pushed Blakey after his “dangerous tackle” too. He pushed his head into the turf though. Looked way worse than what Sic did.

I loved that! Jumped from the bench and was really pumped.
Yeah the guys have and are building a real tight bond . You can feel it and see it .

Its very noticeable with Collingwood and even Port . When they kick a goal the bench are very involved , a real team effort to get the result .
Great signs for us early doors in this rebuild

So I can't get this to work any other way. It looks like someone gave Sicily the 5, and another 0....

5 - CMac
4 - Jai
3 - Impey
2 - Dunkley
1 - Hipwood / Moore

5 - Sic
4 - CMac
3 - Jai
2 - Dunkley
1 - Hipwood / Moore

5 - CMac
4 - Dunkley
3 - Sicily
2 - Jai
1 - Hipwood / Moore

5 - Jai
4 - CMac
3 - Impey
2 - Sicily
1 - Hipwood / Moore

5 - CMac
4 - Jai
3 - Impey
2 - Dunkley
1 - Hipwood / Moore

5 - Sic
4 - CMac
3 - Jai
2 - Dunkley
1 - Hipwood / Moore
Does this work?

5 - CMac
4 - Dunkley
3 - Sic
2 - Jai
1 - Hipwood / Moore

5 - Jai
4 - CMac
3 - Impey
2 - Sic
1 - Hipwood / Moore

Does this work?

5 - CMac
4 - Dunkley
3 - Sic
2 - Jai
1 - Hipwood / Moore

5 - Jai
4 - CMac
3 - Impey
2 - Sic
1 - Hipwood / Moore
It does.

Bottom would be Sam i expect too
CMac
Dunkley
Sic
Jai
Hipwood
Fagan ^

Jai
CMac
Impey
Sic
Moore
Sam ^

Totals
CMac - 9
Jai - 7
Sic - 5
Dunkley - 4
Impey - 3
Moore - 1
Hipwood - 1

One of the young guys in our area. Was yelling at all the Brisbane forwards. He finally got around to Gunston with

Jack Gunston u suck

To which there was an immediate response of

What the hell would u know

Shut the * up.

The boy learnt his lesson pretty quick.

We love Gunners
I mustn’t be far from you, that kid was giving me the s**** the whole first quarter.

I wish the MCG would do a better job of making sure members are the only people in the reserved bays, because I’ve never seen that kid before so I doubt he was a member.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Present humidity in Brisbane and Ipswich is in the high 90s, in Melbourne it’s 70%. Even in the dry season it’s still more humid up there. And it wasn’t 16° today - that was the forecast maximum that never came close to eventualising - the feels like temperature was about 10° and sitting at the G it was easily 1-2° colder than that. Was a bloody cold day.
I had to keep jogging to the bar just to stay warm!

Yep it was very bloody cold watching at least

Wow. Was a very even performance. I couldn't even find CMac in my Yabby Votes. Had him just outside the cusp at 6th.

Obviously ticking some massive boxes for Sammy now after he was dropped. Love it.

Suspect he was thinking of Johnson, picked by Freo??? I seem to remember there was a bit of chatter about us being into him.
We were into Johnson and offered freo the picks that we used for Butler(2 picks down the order) + our F2 then which was the one we traded to Sydney for Weddle.

Looks like Jai took out the MVP, going by other socials I was sure it was CMac's.

Jai was key to the turnaround and highlight reel shows it.

Looks like Jai took out the MVP, going by other socials I was sure it was CMac's.

Jai was key to the turnaround and highlight reel shows it.

I can understand Duke getting it, his third quarter broke the game open.

Great game from CMac though!

Suspect he was thinking of Johnson, picked by Freo??? I seem to remember there was a bit of chatter about us being into him.
Yep, that's the one. Freo picked him just before we took Butler.

Couple more wins from this game.

Our players have been adding to their nominations, pity we had 2 nomination for MOTY last week from Kosi and Weddle and the ok mark from Jamarra won

Remove this Banner Ad

Back