Game Day Round 14, 2024: Hawthorn v Richmond, 4.35pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great quarter after they had the early momentum. Newk’s goal after that bullshit from Taranto was important.

Mass keeps impressing. Back 6 working well together and Day, Worps, Frenchie and Newk are working with Big Lloyd.

Watson and Ginni are looking dangerous.

Keep the pressure up and our speed of ball movement will get them.

Very good start on day that tigers would be trying to make their own.

Like alot of things from hawks, will just mention McKenzie 7 disposals 3 clearances nice quarter from him.

That twist and turn running the wrong way, then turning to laser a kick out onto the wing was a great piece of play.

Really good quarter overall.

Richmond had no system to their goals - needed pure briliance for both of them.
We are looking really good I reckon

To be honest the first was just due to a shit right footed exit by Scrimmers. Handed that one to them

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This is probably the Sam Mitchell club direction thread but what mode is this? Does it need a password? A secret for access?

I mean Dear picking it up on the turn to break a tackle, this is super stuff.

Gunston is getting his pants pulled down by Balta so far, we need to take him deep or change up something.

MacDonald has a shocking quarter.

Scrimshaw, Sicily, Weddle and the midfield unit has been great.

The Wiz and Dear are exciting to watch, hope they keep that level of performance up.
If Dear or Chol start to cause major problems they may switch things around back there anyway. Can't contain all of us.

Pressure is great and so are hands in tight

Wiz is close to tearing a game… let’s hope it comes this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dear looks up and about early, as well. They all seemed pumped. Let’s hope for big games from our 2 new recruits in Wiz and Dear

Good quarter
Few fumbles but now that they’ve settled into the game and the noise, should improve

Smart move from Wiz resulting in a goal to Moore
That kick from Calsher
And good midfielders goal from Jai

Continue to bring it boys

On a side note - Jack directing that forward line - priceless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gunston is getting his pants pulled down by Balta so far, we need to take him deep or change up something.

MacDonald had a shocking quarter.

Scrimshaw, Sicily, Weddle and the midfield unit has been great.

The Wiz and Dear are exciting to watch, hope they keep that level of performance up.
Gunston could have had a couple if we had kicked well to him.. Dont agree at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back