Game Day Round 14, 2024: Hawthorn v Richmond, 4.35pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have answered all the questions they’ve asked so far. I reckon they’ll throw the kitchen sink at us for the first 10 minutes this quarter. Weather that and we should run over them.

Weddle, Day and Newk are leading the way. Sicily has been sensational along with the rest of the defence.

Disappointed with Nathan Sookley commenting about the fair tackle from Moore and a couple of other decisions that have gone our way. You’re normally better than that Bucks

A solid half off football we have looked very composed down back strength in the air (Scrim, Sic, Weddle).
Frustrating I feel like we have kept them in it, you don't want these guys charging home in the 4th.

Crying out for a CHF anyone who can't see that has rocks in their head.

Bring it home boys 7-7 🙏 let's go!
Skaif?

Scrimshaw has been incredible, it's really clicked for him. I know posters liked to take the piss out of him at the time, but Simon Crawshay was on the money with calling the AA level performances from Scrimshaw this season.

Sicily and Weddle have both been great too.

We really should be a few more goals ahead. The Wiz missing chances he'd nail in training, or at Box Hill, is hurting us. Thankfully they didn't make us pay for those misses.

Day, Newcombe and Nash have all been good in the midfield. Worpel and Mackenzie (didnt touch it that quarter) have been subdued. I'd like to see Nash or Worpel go to Taranto, who has brought his own ball today and is beating us in the clearances by himself.

Why does the wiz run so far out to the right then hook the kick, particularly when relatively close? Just run in a straight line and kick the ball
Looks like he’s trying to simulate a kick on the run rather than it being his set shot routine. Coaches to clean up his indecision. The amount of pressure he’s putting on the back line tho is outstanding

Tigers board melting down in there game thread ( we now the feels ) cracked me up they have renamed the Wiz, to the Dwarf 🤣🤣

We’ve coughed up a few balls in our forward half.

Would love to see us win the next quarter by 5 goals and really get reward for effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watson needs a sports psyche. Playing well in game although case of the yips with 2 gettable set shots.

If we get our fair share of clearances, will win in a canter. This mids need to step up in second half.

Richmond have only 1 play, win it and all run fwd like headless chooks. Win our even share and their fwd cribbing will cost them easy goals over the top.
A sports psyche. Lol. Kid has played 6 games! Give him say another 2 or 3 seasons to develop yeah?

yes he seems to be anti hawks tonight previously didn't mind his commentary but Moores nearly got his head ripped off multiple times tonight
Have answered all the questions they’ve asked so far. I reckon they’ll throw the kitchen sink at us for the first 10 minutes this quarter. Weather that and we should run over them.

Weddle, Day and Newk are leading the way. Sicily has been sensational along with the rest of the defence.

Disappointed with Nathan Sookley commenting about the fair tackle from Moore and a couple of other decisions that have gone our way. You’re normally better than that Bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back