Round 14 Scores (A long 2 weeks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks JM. Luck is what I need. I wouldn't be betting any $ on Jordan McMahon and David Mundy to save my life!! Mundy had his 1st good week in 10 and has already rested on his laurels this week with a delightful 53 to return to the form I am so used to.

At least McMahon has strung a couple of Hundys together ...but...bugger...I just jinxed it so expect a 12 next week.:confused:

Could be worse... my opponent (Hack of the highest order) had 2 urgent trades this week and bought Kreuzer and Lindsay Thomas this week. The lowest scoring Fwd and Ruck players of the round so far with 11 and 18!!:eek:

I don't get it? Why did he bring in Kruezer and Thomas now for? :eek:

Can sort of understand Kruezer if you were after a cheap second ruck behind Cox or Sandilands but Thomas???? :p

Can sort of understand Kruezer if you were after a cheap second ruck behind Cox or Sandilands but Thomas???? :p

Firstly 'he' has a front bum and sits to pee.:cool::p

Must be $. I know she had a season ending injury up fwd and also lost Macintosh in the ruck. Had only 1 benchy get a game this week. Must have been strapped for cash. Dont know her trade status. LMAO on Friday night when I saw her revised team.

This is pretty symptomatic of my league. 7 genuine competitors, another 4 having a go but just treading water and 5 dont even bother any more.

Next year I will hunt down a serious league. I've spent too much of my employers time and money to play in the little leagues. I'm like an addict. I book meeting rooms on Thursdays and Fridays so I can finalise my team with no-one around!!:eek:

Everyone has their reasons I guess ;)

I have played two guys this season that brought in these players in the week they played me:
Kepler Bradley, Lewis Roberts Thomson, Marcus Drum.

That Drum trade actually won him the game against me. :eek:

Must be $. I know she had a season ending injury up fwd and also lost Macintosh in the ruck. Had only 1 benchy get a game this week. Must have been strapped for cash. Dont know her trade status. LMAO on Friday night when I saw her revised team.

This is pretty symptomatic of my league. 7 genuine competitors, another 4 having a go but just treading water and 5 dont even bother any more.

Next year I will hunt down a serious league. I've spent too much of my employers time and money to play in the little leagues. I'm like an addict. I book meeting rooms on Thursdays and Fridays so I can finalise my team with no-one around!!:eek:

I know a counsellor that might be able to help with your Supercoach addiction. Did wonders with mine. Damn, I'm still here.

I know a counsellor that might be able to help with your Supercoach addiction. Did wonders with mine. Damn, I'm still here.
I have appointed myself as my own counsellor. When I think I'm going mad I just talk to myself some more and the doctor says its all going to be ok.

Then I write me a prescription for more beer and supercoach forum and I give myself $100 for the service. ;)

It costs alot but somehow I have more spending money.:confused:

1910/18

To come: Kennelly, Heater, and C Bolton (Mcleod other starter)

Spewing I put B Ebert (24) on to replace Salopek instead of Cotchin (87), and switching Simmonds (88) to Kreuzer (18) at the last minute.

2028 from 19

I've got Gablett(c) Chapman and Shaw to come.

Scored 2460 last week.

Hoping I can top that-

Could be close.

Cheers

Yeah that sounds like my league.

Top 8 teams are all trying, teams 9th and 10th are trying but struggling and then theres about 4 teams that don't bother anymore and the last two that just struggle bigtime due to horrible picks during the start of the season. The guy I am playing this week only has three recognised players in his forward line and the rest don't play! On top of that he lost Goodes and White in the space of a week! LMFAO! :D

Yeah that sounds like my league.

Top 8 teams are all trying, teams 9th and 10th are trying but struggling and then theres about 4 teams that don't bother anymore and the last two that just struggle bigtime due to horrible picks during the start of the season. The guy I am playing this week only has three recognised players in his forward line and the rest don't play! On top of that he lost Goodes and White in the space of a week! LMFAO! :D

LOL:)

I hate dud comps. I am playing 4 of the top 6 teams in the next 4 weeks and am genuinely excited. Make a bloody game of it.

Played a lady recently who I dont think knows how to play the game. Had NO emergencies selected (despite a number playing) and had Neitz and Alwyn Davey on the field.

Have someone else who has 13 hawks in their team and now has stopped playing at all after so many injuries. Same team every week.

Then finally ther is the 'self-pickers' the computer generated crapola team that fills the 16th spot that wasn't entered in our league....and its coming 13th!!!:confused::eek:

Why do they bother???

I hate dud comps. I am playing 4 of the top 6 teams in the next 4 weeks and am genuinely excited. Make a bloody game of it.
quote]

yeh that's funny

i was 0-6 but I still enjoy our competition..especially when I beat a good team...

we are ranked top 200 in league...quite fun... I'm 2nd last with 4 games left..and I'm only 2 games out...lol

someone owes me 3 scooners of draught in our competition too..lol

quote]

yeh that's funny

i was 0-6 but I still enjoy our competition..especially when I beat a good team...

we are ranked top 200 in league...quite fun... I'm 2nd last with 4 games left..and I'm only 2 games out...lol

someone owes me 3 scooners of draught in our competition too..lol
Prompts, I pray every day that you get up and win your league. It would be the feel good story of the year and worthy of a Hollywood script.

I can hear the trailer now...

"The story of a man.... a man with an addiction...unable to withstand the inner voices driving him to click on the little T button..over..and over.

A story of triumph over adversity ...as a million part time and often ill-informed amateur Supercoaches (Sparts in particular) pleaded with him to stop....to admit he had gone ...too far.

But he did trade...he traded well...and often...and he lived up to his name.

He was ........... TRADING TO WIN!

*Coming soon to a video store as a 'straight to DVD' release soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prompts, I pray every day that you get up and win your league. It would be the feel good story of the year and worthy of a Hollywood script.

I can hear the trailer now...

"The story of a man.... a man with an addiction...unable to withstand the inner voices driving him to click on the little T button..over..and over.

A story of triumph over adversity ...as a million part time and often ill-informed amateur Supercoaches (Sparts in particular) pleaded with him to stop....to admit he had gone ...too far.

But he did trade...he traded well...and often...and he lived up to his name.

He was ........... TRADING TO WIN!

*Coming soon to a video store as a 'straight to DVD' release soon.

LOL @ above comments.....must admit I had a good laugh..

And Impromptu got robbed by the system (Herald-Sun) !!!

This clip inspires me to make the finals and win it (lol, put music on!!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWR0k_R6XDE (hope I can put links on)

The irony is my nickname is: Impromptu - defined as
  1. Prompted by the occasion rather than being planned in advance: an impromptu party.
  2. Spoken, performed, done, or composed with little or no preparation; extemporaneous: a few impromptu remarks.
Video title: Impromptu - trading to win..LOL

hahaha

solid work clunk!!! :thumbsu:

I have the feeling "Stupor Coach" would be a good title and the lead role of Impromptu would have to be Rob Schneider.

hahaha

solid work clunk!!! :thumbsu:

I have the feeling "Stupor Coach" would be a good title and the lead role of Impromptu would have to be Rob Schneider.

LOL - Nice call Lingy.:thumbsu:

Maybe a soundtrack with such classics as

The Gambler
Save the best till last
I still haven't found what I'm looking for
The final countdown
Push the button
Absolute Beginners
Aint that a kick in the head
Alive and Kicking
The Hard Road
I wanna sniff some glue (for the part in the movie when Prompts was shafted by Supercoach):D

The Gambler
Save the best till last
The final countdown
Push the button
Absolute Beginners
Alive and Kicking
The Hard Road
I wanna sniff some glue (for the part in the movie when Prompts was shafted by Supercoach):D

Thats absolute gold Clunk, love your work son! :p

The Gambler
Save the best till last
The final countdown
Push the button
Absolute Beginners
Alive and Kicking
The Hard Road
LOL classic :thumbsu:

It's been a long week but we finally got here...2 games to fulfil our sc addiction is better than none, right? :D gl all im hoping for a good night with ablett (c), stiff and chappy to consolidate a good start to the round (and hopefully my highest sc score ever woo)

Average games from Ablett (C), Chapman, Porplyzia, Johncock =

1769 with 3 left... (No J white but still... thats bad)

1812 with d.thomas & kenelly to go
ablett(c), chappy and my emergency tippett let me down tonight maybe robbed me of 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back