Round 14 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

How are so many doing so well? Surely 90% of you have Ablett captain? Players like Chapman and Porplyzia doing average. The defence debacle?

Ah well fella's beat this one!!

2014 didak and heater to come with a ZERO!!!!
Team has really stepped it up this week..should post 2170 odd and win all league matches!

On 1913 with H.Shaw, Swan and Mattner to come. I am very happy considering i am playing 2 rookies because of Goodes and P.Burg.

Also loving that i brought in Bartel and Mackie this week...:D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1875 with 4 players to go.

Kennelly
HShaw
Wellingham (In for Judd)
DThomas

Projected total is 2269 but would be happy with over 2200.
Not sure about Wellingham and Kennelly.

2148 with Shaw, Swan and Didak to come. Did I put the mockers on Ablett saying he could pull a 60 or what? Should've known better than to say things like that...

Lot of scores slowed down in a hurry though. Was some 2500+ scores looking likely this time last week.

2148 with Shaw, Swan and Didak to come. Did I put the mockers on Ablett saying he could pull a 60 or what? Should've known better than to say things like that...

Lot of scores slowed down in a hurry though. Was some 2500+ scores looking likely this time last week.
yeah mate but there are always 2500 scores looking likely after one game.

yeah mate but there are always 2500 scores looking likely after one game.
Sorry, meant after completion of games after last weekend. Keep forgetting still only Friday there (Pub Holiday so feels like weekend). Someone will still crack 2500 this week though, enough big scores floating around.

1834 with Didak, Swan and Shaw to come. Pretty dissapointed given some of the scores posted on here. Think I will drop a bit from 19th! Having said that, I am copping a 0 for PBurg.

In my league game, my opponent has the same 3 players as me plus Mattner to come. I have a 90 point lead. Bloody Thompson... far too many handballs! Gazza :( Couldn't not have him captain though!

So basically... can Mattner get 90?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 14 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back