Round 14 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

2159 with Shaw and O'Keefe to come. This week will be very interesting, I expect a huge spread of scores amongst the top 5000 due to alot of teams fielding injured players and copping zeros.

This week should serve as a lesson to many that while it's important to get your "ideal" team in place as early as possible, this approach quickly loses its value if it subsequently causes you to cop zeros due to over-aggressive trading.

*sigh* could've been a big round for me :(

1727 with Heater, Wellingham, Wood and Didak to come.

Would've been a reasonable score, except the following decided not to play (without an emergency to fill in!):
Cornes
Burgoyne
Salopek
Goodes

and Jeff White to a lesser extent, but Wood is emergency.

All up, that's 4 guns down without any emergencies :thumbsdown:

2159 with Shaw and O'Keefe to come. This week will be very interesting, I expect a huge spread of scores amongst the top 5000 due to alot of teams fielding injured players and copping zeros.

This week should serve as a lesson to many that while it's important to get your "ideal" team in place as early as possible, this approach quickly loses its value if it subsequently causes you to cop zeros due to over-aggressive trading.

My ideal team is in place and, whilst your right in the sense that I am copping a zero, I am still on 2202 with Shaw to play.

I am ranked 378. Where do you think I will be after this round? Anyone?

My ideal team is in place and, whilst your right in the sense that I am copping a zero, I am still on 2202 with Shaw to play.

I am ranked 378. Where do you think I will be after this round? Anyone?

Impossible to answer. Looks like it's going to be a high scoring round for everybody except me. No Bartel, Cross, Kornes hurts. Gonna get me one this week though.

I am not sure about trading out Palmer though - I think he did OK last week, and Freo will no doubt be playing him every game. He scored 82 and was tagged for periods by Andrew Welsh who has gone from OK DTer to a fun-wrecker in the last 12 months. Palmer to Bartel seems like a no-brainer but does eat a valuable trade.

I have so many concerns in the backline - Gram, King (who may well be dropped - his early season form has deserted him and Bowden back doesn't help), Mattner (who is serviceable).

Anyway again I though I was doing OK until I dropped into BF and saw monster scores being posted again. :eek: I may well crack 2000 and drop rankings for the second week in a row...that wouldn't happen often.

2030 with Shaw and Didak still to play.

Hoping for 2200+

I knew I shouldn't have changed my captain from Kornes to J. Brown, but oh well, still gotta be happy with that.

Playing with 2 reserves on my field (Edwards and Cotchin) so happy that they stepped it up and both scored 70+

Porplyzia the big disappointment this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 14 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back