Round 14 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

My score of 1124/11 seems pretty consistent with everyone else.

Only 1 rookie to come (Taylor filling in for Chad).

Think 2200 give or take will be the go this week. Hope to hold my spot in the top 100.:eek:

1157 from 13. Pretty happy as I was forced to play a few rookies who have now all played.

Still to come:
Gablett (c)
Pavlich
Brown
Porplyzia
Stanton
Johncock
Shaw
Drummond
Palmer

having a great week
on 1276 after 11
havent had one score under 90 yet
hopefully captain brown keeps it going tomorrow
projected atm is 2668
which for this point of the w.e i am very impressed with
however still a lot of players to go and a lot of things can go wrong

Currently on 1046 from 10, very happy with that considering I've had Edwards and Cotchin both starting this week due to squad injuries.

Have the following to play:

Ibbotson
Johncock
Shaw
Bradshaw
Palmer
Bartel
Pavlich
Chapman
Didak
Porplyzia
SJ
J. Brown (captain)

On track for a pretty big score, hopefully my players can continue on from a great start to the week. 2150+ is the aim, and it's achievable IMO.

846/8 (9 including a donut for PBurg)

To come:

Ablett (c)
Corey
Bartel
Chapman
Milburn
Pavlich
Ibbotson
J Brown
Porplyzia
S Thompson
Didak
Shaw
Swan

A lot of potential to come I believe... looks like a high scoring round. I just hope my Geelong boys can get a good weeks rest :thumbsu:

990/11

Including two donuts, and making someone other than Ablett the Captain for the first time in months - Bloody Franklin. :mad: What the hell was I thinking.

The Good :thumbsu:
Brett Deledio
Dean Cox
Nick Stevens
Sam Fisher
Troy Simmonds
Grant Birchall

The Bad:thumbsdown:
Lance Franklin(c)
Brendan Fevola

1114 from 10 plus captain so 11
Birch
Cox (C)
Kornes
cross
god
simmonds
Marc. Murphy
J. edwards. (Filling in for Chad)
BJ
Bob. Murphy

Guerra 102
Birchall 98
Mitchell 96
Cox 124
Franklin 78
Deledio 132
Stevens 121
Simmonds 102
Volt 128
981 from 9:thumbsu:

To come:
Gablett (c), H Shaw, Johncock, Bock, Mattner, Myers, Corey, Palmer, Swan, Pav, Sylvia, Didak, Porplyzia.

I reckon i could expect (or hope for) about 1325 from those guys combined, leaving me with 2306;)

This week is gonna be absolutely huge. I'm a very good chance of breaking 2k with only 20 players, and I don't think I'll even come close to the top 10,000 for the week.

Thus far I have 1342 from 13, with the majority of my better players (S. Thompson, Chapman, Shaw, S. Johnson, Didak, J. Brown x2, Brennan) to come :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1022/11

The Dew injury forced Hansen to cover for me, apart from his 47 everyone else has performed. Only 2 of my mids have played, and Big Jono B captain to come. Im thinking maybe 2100 odd. Been a very good week for dtmers, hopefully i can be on 1700 by the end of today, with my 5 players playing today, then i can bring it home next week with

-Corey, Bartel, Ablett, Mackie, Shaw, Bock:thumbsu:

Guerra, Cox, Newman, Simmonds, Deledio, Stevens, Kornes, Cross, Riewoldt, Goddard, Urquhart.

1196/11, avg of 108.

Still have Captain Brown left.

I am on 1551 from 15

Players left are

Jonathon Brown
Porps
Corey
Wona
Palmer
PAvlich
Milburn
Shaw

Had wilkes standing in for cornes but still happy with the score/

Good :)
Volt
Cross
Hodge
Birchall
Fisher
Cox
Simmonds
Brad smiley johnson
Stevens

1182 from 11 (Avg 107) with Pav and Myers (subbing for Chad) to play this week. Hopefully Myers scores around what he did last week

1508 from 14. Only Pav (C) to play today. Got Shaw, Bartel, Corey, Mackie, Bock, Porplyzia and Didak to play next week. Looking at my highest score ever, upwards of 2250 possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 14 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back