Corey
Bartel
Goodwin
Wellingham
HShaw
Bock
Kennelly
DThomas

Should hopefulle beat my best score of 2122 from this season.

1299/14 with

Porps
Bocky
Gablett(c)
Chapman
H.Shaw
Didak
ROK to come

Guaranteed 0 with McLeod :thumbsdown: but didn't want to use trades.

1719 From 17 inc. Captain

Shaw, Milburn, Swan, Porps, Johnson - All to come, hope for 2100 + still, had my 3 rookies play today so i am still very happy with my scores...

i'm on 1617 from 17 with G Ablett (c) Milburn Porplyzia Shaw and Kennelly to come.

Very happy to get through this round with both Lonergan and Edwards :thumbsu::thumbsu:now out of the way!!

1690 from 17 with these players left to come:
Heater
Milburn
Chappy
Didak
Porps
(1 man short with the chad and armfield out)
looking pretty good considering this week was looking like the week that would end my DT season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1688 with 6 to go (INCL CAPTAIN)

Goodwin
Scott Thompson
Bock
Johncock
Chapman

----

Heath Shaw

Hoping for 90, 100, 80, 85, 100 and 90 - another 545 = 2233 :thumbsu::D

No late outs PLEASE!!!!!

1870 from 18. Would have given weekly a real tilt if Lenny and Chad were playing.
Have Chapman, O'keefe, Wellingham, Shaw and Milburn to go, not the strongest guns but more unique.

1,365/13.

Shaw, Kennelly, Taylor, Bartel, Knights, Wellingham, Chapman, S Johnson, Porplyzia and O'Keefe to come. Will be happy with anything over 2,100.

Have a feeling next week's games will let a fair few people down.

looking towwards a par score this week compared to wat some other people r scoring, 1640 from 17, with heater, kennely, milburn, johncock, rok and porps, maybe 2200+ u rekon?

1311 from 12 including captain.

Still have H.Shaw, Bartel, Mackie, Chapman, Tippet, Chapman, Mcleod and Johncock to come. Hopefully 2000+ this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 14 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back