Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Started with $245,700

Birchall to Rockliff (via Staker)
Macaffer to Boyd (via Mayes)
Exactly $0 left. Must be a sign!

Have Barlow, Maric, SJ & Goodes on the bench.
Have to start B.Kennedy, Blicavs, Kmart, T.Mitchell, Vlastuin & Staker.

No donuts, but only Mayes fwd is a playing emergency (extended bench)

Ok guys, my trades this week

Cotchin to Martin (move SJ to the mids and put Mitchell on the field, to avoid a zero)

Vlustin to ibbo (looked at Scotland vs vlustin break even)

Started with $245,700

Birchall to Rockliff (via Staker)
Macaffer to Boyd (via Mayes)
Exactly $0 left. Must be a sign!

Have Barlow, Maric, SJ & Goodes on the bench.
Have to start B.Kennedy, Blicavs, Kmart, T.Mitchell, Vlastuin & Staker.

No donuts, but only Mayes fwd is a playing emergency (extended bench)
I would stay away from rockliff, with rich back, he has played a different role, he is not playing in the mid as much, I would be surprised if he averages 90+ for the rest of the season, voss is butchering his talent

SJ > N.Roo/Rocky
Birch > Heppell

SJ back in instantly in two weeks when upgrading Caff. No good downgrades at all this week, and with the 2 trades every week can easily get SJ back in later.

I would stay away from rockliff, with rich back, he has played a different role, he is not playing in the mid as much, I would be surprised if he averages 90+ for the rest of the season, voss is butchering his talent

It's not even because Rich is back though. Rich is playing off half back and Hanley and Rockliff are playing as forwards.

Rockliff is out of my team and he will remain out until I see him back in the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not even because Rich is back though. Rich is playing off half back and Hanley and Rockliff are playing as forwards.

Rockliff is out of my team and he will remain out until I see him back in the middle.
Yeh your right, I'm really not sure why he is not playing him in the mids, but I too am staying away. Voss is just crazy, he should have zorko redden rockliff and Maloney rotating through the mids. But what you going to do?
I like rich playing at half back, they need him there, but when he gets tagged, that's it for him

Thanks for the reply.

Would you suggest I went Birchall to Dusty?
That would mean no Boyd.

Then:
Birchall > Dusty
Macaffer > A.Swallow or Dangerfield or O'Keefe or Fyfe or Deledio? ($495,500 to spend)
or
Birchall > Rockliff
Macaffer > Boyd

Thoughts?

Thanks for the reply.

Would you suggest I went Birchall to Dusty?
That would mean no Boyd.

Then:
Birchall > Dusty
Macaffer > A.Swallow or Dangerfield or O'Keefe or Fyfe or Deledio? ($495,500 to spend)
or
Birchall > Rockliff
Macaffer > Boyd

Thoughts?
I like Boyd, but I would much rather Martin and swallow than rockliff and Boyd at the moment. But if rockliff changes back to his role, rockliff and Boyd is a much better option.

Yeh your right, I'm really not sure why he is not playing him in the mids, but I too am staying away. Voss is just crazy, he should have zorko redden rockliff and Maloney rotating through the mids. But what you going to do?
I like rich playing at half back, they need him there, but when he gets tagged, that's it for him

That's why Hanley should also be running off half back alongside him. Most teams won't tag both. Voss hasn't even tried it which just puzzles me..

Agree, got to love Voss. Voss has to be the most irritating coach for DT'ers :rolleyes:

Fro me, first trade this week Priddis > Watson. Figured Priddis has just about maxed, and Watson is due.

can someone explain how this partial lockout works? if i make my two trades now, can i change them tomorrow? or do you only get one go at it

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back