Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Am tossing up my trades, will have to go Scooter to Pendlebury, working out whether to upgrade O'Meara as well or to hold off on O'Meara this week and trade Stevie J to stokes. My team is
Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Hartlett, Hanley, Ellis (Terlich, Docherty)
Ablett, Swan, S.Selwood, Dangerfield, Kennedy, Priddis, O'Meara, Mitchell (Martin, Paparone)
Cox, Kreuzer (Blicavs, Nicholls)
Bartel, Martin, Johnson, Rockliff, Kennedy, Franklin (Staker, Rowe)

Have $245,000 in the bank, do I trade out Stevie J or O'Meara and cover Stevie J through Nicholls/Blicavs/Staker?

Am tossing up my trades, will have to go Scooter to Pendlebury, working out whether to upgrade O'Meara as well or to hold off on O'Meara this week and trade Stevie J to stokes. My team is
Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Hartlett, Hanley, Ellis (Terlich, Docherty)
Ablett, Swan, S.Selwood, Dangerfield, Kennedy, Priddis, O'Meara, Mitchell (Martin, Paparone)
Cox, Kreuzer (Blicavs, Nicholls)
Bartel, Martin, Johnson, Rockliff, Kennedy, Franklin (Staker, Rowe)

Have $245,000 in the bank, do I trade out Stevie J or O'Meara and cover Stevie J through Nicholls/Blicavs/Rowe?
I would trade JOM, helps u more in the long term

How do you figure that? 12 forwards average at least 90 or more not including Rockliff. If Rockliff stays as a forward and keeps on producing 80 odd point scores then there is a good chance you are leaking points. I wouldn't have thought that is making it easier for you.
Still averaging 93, which is fine for a forward. Forwards are not like the big mids, they don't fire every week. Which is why 80s from Rockliff are fine for the moment, as you know he'll go bang at some point and knock out some big ones. I would've thought he's a must have forward.

Still averaging 93, which is fine for a forward. Forwards are not like the big mids, they don't fire every week. Which is why 80s from Rockliff are fine for the moment, as you know he'll go bang at some point and knock out some big ones. I would've thought he's a must have forward.

He is a must have when playing in the middle but he isn't whilst he wastes away in the forward line. His average of 93 is irrelevant when deciding whether or not to bring him in because his role has changed.

Go back and have a look at how he ended last year in that forward role. His last 6 scores were 73, 82, 66, 81, 69 and 43. There is just no guarantee that he will go bang and pump out some big scores in that role.

As I said before, if he gets back into that midfield role I will be bringing him straight in but I have enough under performing premiums at the moment and the frustration at Vossy playing Hanley out of position is enough frustration for me.

guys help me out.

Option 1: Barlow -> Boyd, Breust -> Cloke (macaffer on field)

or

Option 2: Stevie J -> Stokes, Breust -> Riewoldt (T Mitchell on field)

thanks a lot. Basically it's a Barlow v Stevie J trade question. I'm just short of getting Stokes for option 1.

EDIT: New option 3!!!!
SJ -> Gibbs (staker Fwd)
Breust -> Stokes

me likey!!

guys help me out.

Option 1: Barlow -> Boyd, Breust -> Cloke (macaffer on field)

or

Option 2: Stevie J -> Stokes, Breust -> Riewoldt (T Mitchell on field)

thanks a lot. Basically it's a Barlow v Stevie J trade question. I'm just short of getting Stokes for option 1.

EDIT: New option 3!!!!
SJ -> Gibbs (staker Fwd)
Breust -> Stokes

me likey!!
In all honesty, I wouldn't get Gibbs this week, just because its the scg and no one scores well on the scg. (Generally)
If its out of those options, I would go Boyd Cloke, I like the bulldogs end of season fixture. Get Gibbs next week IMO.

Guys, you heard it here first,

Vlustin and Cotchin to ton up
And

Ibbo and Martin to get sub par scores

Lock it in Eddie

Tell him he's dreamin'

I'm considering a slightly risky trade Vlas > Malsexy

I consider it risky as Mal is starting to get more attention and being an older player could be rested sometime over the next few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade out Goodes or Vlas?

I'm trading out Vlas. He's just about peaked in price I think, and it's pretty much upgrade now due to his price drop over the next couple of weeks. On top of it Goodes is a pretty relaible D7.

Edit: bah, who knows, now I'm changing my mind. You have to think Vlas will be a better D7....

too hard!

After being back and forth all week I finally decided on SJ to Boyd and Birchall to Gibbs which leaves Tom Mitchell as my 9th midfielder but I just think Boyd is a must have especially considering I don't have Barlow.

Ended up doing Maric and Goodes for NRoo and McKenzie. Hepp and Kreuzer (who I had locked all week) combined for 195...I know its more than one week that matters, but damn itd be nice if NRoo/Canon can beat it.

Bitchall being out injured and Danniher and Wilson getting dropped on the bubble made the decision easy.

Birchall --> Gibbs
Neade --> Swan

Feel so cleansed finally getting rid of the last port rookie, and to do it with an upgrade to Swan... orgasmic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back