Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

With Vlaustin being named I'm unsure as to whether to trade him so I don't lose any money or whether to just trade Birch instead...

Either one of those guys will go to Gibbs tomorrow anyway. Traded Scooter out for N.Riewoldt today to open up a nice DP link in mine team and allows me to play T.Mitchell over a forward rookie in the short term.

With Vlaustin being named I'm unsure as to whether to trade him so I don't lose any money or whether to just trade Birch instead...

Either one of those guys will go to Gibbs tomorrow anyway. Traded Scooter out for N.Riewoldt today to open up a nice DP link in mine team and allows me to play T.Mitchell over a forward rookie in the short term.
If it's just for your D7, maybe trade Vlastuin for the cash? (Can you believe, Vlastuin is worth more than Birchall.....) I guess depends on who your targets are for next week, though it looks next week is a downgrade week with Daniher, Clisby, Wilson all potentially bubbling.

Btw mate, I think you're the highest ranked player I've come across. Good luck for the cash! :)

It's not even because Rich is back though. Rich is playing off half back and Hanley and Rockliff are playing as forwards.

Rockliff is out of my team and he will remain out until I see him back in the middle.
He's still getting 80s, which is more than fine as a forward. You can keep him out as long as you like, makes it easier for people like me.

If it's just for your D7, maybe trade Vlastuin for the cash? (Can you believe, Vlastuin is worth more than Birchall.....) I guess depends on who your targets are for next week, though it looks next week is a downgrade week with Daniher, Clisby, Wilson all potentially bubbling.

Btw mate, I think you're the highest ranked player I've come across. Good luck for the cash! :)

Thanks man. Will be a big effort to get up, bye rounds hit me harder than I expected :)

Yeah its just for D7. Thurlow is my D8 for now. Birch obviously will have to go, this week or next. Clisby will hopefully be a solid downgrade for next week to get me the cash that I need to fully complete my team. So yeah, sounds like the way to go for my mind.

He's still getting 80s, which is more than fine as a forward. You can keep him out as long as you like, makes it easier for people like me.

How do you figure that? 12 forwards average at least 90 or more not including Rockliff. If Rockliff stays as a forward and keeps on producing 80 odd point scores then there is a good chance you are leaking points. I wouldn't have thought that is making it easier for you.

How do you figure that? 12 forwards average at least 90 or more not including Rockliff. If Rockliff stays as a forward and keeps on producing 80 odd point scores then there is a good chance you are leaking points. I wouldn't have thought that is making it easier for you.

Very good point Mr Butler. I cannot see the hawks tagging him in anyway this weekend, maybe sewell will go to redden or Moloney or even Hanley - hopefully Rocky will repay the faith and slap out a quick 100point game - otherwise rockliff its off to the relton roberts school of recovery for ya!

Current Team:
god, gibbs, hepD, terlich, Ibbo, vlas (thurlow, Goodes)
swan, ablett, pendles, blitz, stants, titchell, swallow, jelwood (hrovat, Barlow)
cox, berger (nicholls, naismith)
bartel, dusty, rocky, buddy, caff, Staker (bennedy, SJ)

obviously im in the market for a double upgrade with half a million dosh :)
but which way shall i go?

- since vlas is playing, goodes/blitz > rooey/boyd and have enough for another double upgrade next week with 200k odd
- vlas/goodes > rooey/shaw or someone like a malceski, and still have enough for a double next week
- thurlow/goodes > rooey/premo defender as above but not enough for a double next week, do i really care about thurlow in D8 not playing...

what do you think guys??? i think for me keeping SJ and barlow is worth it since i have SOO much cash right?

thoughts and any other ideas??...need other please input lolz

thx hypes!!

Current Team:
god, gibbs, hepD, terlich, Ibbo, vlas (thurlow, Goodes)
swan, ablett, pendles, blitz, stants, titchell, swallow, jelwood (hrovat, Barlow)
cox, berger (nicholls, naismith)
bartel, dusty, rocky, buddy, caff, Staker (bennedy, SJ)

obviously im in the market for a double upgrade with half a million dosh :)
but which way shall i go?

- since vlas is playing, goodes/blitz > rooey/boyd and have enough for another double upgrade next week with 200k odd
- vlas/goodes > rooey/shaw or someone like a malceski, and still have enough for a double next week
- thurlow/goodes > rooey/premo defender as above but not enough for a double next week, do i really care about thurlow in D8 not playing...

what do you think guys??? i think for me keeping SJ and barlow is worth it since i have SOO much cash right?

thoughts and any other ideas??...need other please input lolz

thx hypes!!

I think your heading down the right track, goodes/blitz ripe for an upgrade to either Boyd or a defensive premo. Also as you side is looking pretty good it might be worth swapping out SJ for 2 weeks, great not having to worry about conserving trades.

I think your heading down the right track, goodes/blitz ripe for an upgrade to either Boyd or a defensive premo. Also as you side is looking pretty good it might be worth swapping out SJ for 2 weeks, great not having to worry about conserving trades.

you think its worth me getting rid of SJ since i have so much money, and if i trade SJ then ill still have tonnes lolz.

he is back in 2 weeks def!...think its wise to hold?

you think its worth me getting rid of SJ since i have so much money, and if i trade SJ then ill still have tonnes lolz.

he is back in 2 weeks def!...think its wise to hold?
No lolz

Still unsure if I should trade SJ. Can have rookie Mitchell cover for him since he's in my midfield.

My team is -

Goddard, Heppell, Terlich, Scotland, Ellis, Vlas (Talia, Thurlow)

Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Danger, Jelwood, Redden, Hodge, Mitchell (Johnson, Goodes)

Leuenberger, Blicavs (Nicholls, Rowe)

Bartel, Martin, Cox, Rockliff, Kennedy, Franklin (Staker, Lee)

Seems like everyone is trading him out. If it were a two week injury it'd be a no brainer but the fact he's going to come back rested up and a sure thing in two weeks is hard to ignore. I guess we do have the trades to do this kind of thing now.

Ok wrestled this on my own for long enough... time to share... a massive bank of $2900

DEF: Godd, Hepp, Hartl, Vlas, Hanl, Bgoodes, Thurlow, Saunders
CENT: Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Stant, Barlow, Jelwood, Dwyer, Blicavs, Mitchell
Ruck: GOldstein, Nicholls, Rowe, Currie,
FWD: SJ, Dusty, Roughy, Cox, NicNat, JJK, Buddy, Staker

Was thinking Goodes to Clisby, Dwyer or Blicavs (I think I have enough rucks, though he has come good last 3 weeks and could go up $20k) to a Bartel/Boyd??

Slightly worried about Mundy being out for a bit longer tho, trading him instead isn't going to help me reach a second premo this week anyway..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok wrestled this on my own for long enough... time to share... a massive bank of $2900

DEF: Godd, Hepp, Hartl, Vlas, Hanl, Bgoodes, Thurlow, Saunders
CENT: Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Stant, Barlow, Jelwood, Dwyer, Blicavs, Mitchell
Ruck: GOldstein, Nicholls, Rowe, Currie,
FWD: SJ, Dusty, Roughy, Cox, NicNat, JJK, Buddy, Staker

Was thinking Goodes to Clisby, Dwyer or Blicavs (I think I have enough rucks, though he has come good last 3 weeks and could go up $20k) to a Bartel/Boyd??

Slightly worried about Mundy being out for a bit longer tho, trading him instead isn't going to help me reach a second premo this week anyway..
I would downgrade Dwyer for someone like kyle Martin even though he's not basement price and upgrade goodes seeing as he is not playing

don't know what to do with barlow. it's either trade him out for boyd or keep him and have hrovat the spud cover his spot (might end up a donut), and upgrade staker --> cloke.
by having hrovat cover for barlow, i'll have a more complete team next week when barlow's back. what should i do?

don't know what to do with barlow. it's either trade him out for boyd or keep him and have hrovat the spud cover his spot (might end up a donut), and upgrade staker --> cloke.
by having hrovat cover for barlow, i'll have a more complete team next week when barlow's back. what should i do?
If it makes a difference, Boyd averages 76 vs Melbourne over 15 games

Hi guys my first year doing dream team i got invited to join a league on the arvo before the first game of the season quickly smashed out a team god its not good.LOL i left watson hibberd and Hshaw on the pine lucky i had the E on shaw but not on watson or hibberd epic fail.

after trades hes my team for this week.
goddard,hartless,vlatuin,staker... wilson.. clisby..Hshaw(E)..hibberd.
Gazz..p'berry..danger..Smitchell..Jselwood..JMcvigh..Sthompson..Tmitchell..watson..mayes.
goldstein..bigboy..hot currie..nitcholls.
JJk..buddy..cox..bartel..Dmartin..zorko..Bkennedy..rowe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back