Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel very anti-WC with my trades currently, but at the moment have gone Vlas>Heppell and Maric>Ryder.

Will hold Barlow even if he misses as I have Mitchell or Goodes as cover.Thoughts on Ryder as a slightly unique option?

Now I'm looking at going:

Vlas -> NRoo (Staker back)
Macaffer -> Heppell (Mayes forward, then swapping Goodes from back bench to mid bench)

Basically gives me a double upgrade but will also help me out a lot if SJ (might challenge...) and Barlow both miss as I would be playing Goodes instead of Hrovat/Mayes and Lecras instead of Macaffer.

Edit: Goodes in doubt for this week.. If he misses then I will be trading him instead of Vlas. If both miss... well I might just have to completely redo my trades.

Feel very anti-WC with my trades currently, but at the moment have gone Vlas>Heppell and Maric>Ryder.

Will hold Barlow even if he misses as I have Mitchell or Goodes as cover.Thoughts on Ryder as a slightly unique option?

Was thinking the same thing. His B/E looks attractive, his scoring is proven (averaged 90 last year), and I am assuming Hird won't be dropping him again.

I feel like his number 1 cheerleader at the moment but have a look at Zac Clarke... averaging 92 in the last 4 and just come off a 106, 70be and looks really confident clunking marks and moving well around the ground.

I feel like his number 1 cheerleader at the moment but have a look at Zac Clarke... averaging 92 in the last 4 and just come off a 106, 70be and looks really confident clunking marks and moving well around the ground.

Appreciate the advice, Im a huge fan of Clarke also, had him on the watchlist nearly all season.

Lots to ponder, am now considering holding Vlastuin and trading Steven instead (who really is overdue to leave my team) for Heppell.....meaning I can now afford Riewoldt/Martin in for Maric (via DPP).

Is anyone considering Jelwood?
$455900, 3 round average of 112 and a BE of just 39. A premo cash cow!!! seems like a no brainer to me! so Wines will become Jelwood and Dwyer downgraded to Daniher for some quick $$$.

Will hold onto Stevie J for two weeks (cover him with Macaffer)
Scooter can sit on the bench for 1 week before i trade him (cover him with T Mitchell)

Word has it that Barlow is going to push for selection against Geelong.

If he's selected, I'll be swapping Scooter out for a 450-500k mid (any suggestions?) and then upgrade B. Goodes to Gibbs.
If he isn't.. Give Hutchings a bloody game already..

Word has it that Barlow is going to push for selection against Geelong.

If he's selected, I'll be swapping Scooter out for a 450-500k mid (any suggestions?) and then upgrade B. Goodes to Gibbs.
If he isn't.. Give Hutchings a bloody game already..

Jelwood as said above looks good

Jelwood as said above looks good

Sorry - should have noted my current midfield lineup;

piha6hj.png

Very happy with Jelwood last week (121). Just finding it a bit hard to figure out who I'm going to trade Scooter for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to, although I only have 12k to spare. I'd also like to keep a few dollars for next week so I can upgrade Macaffer/Franklin to Dustin Martin.

Watson is good value for a player with a 100+ average. Had a few average games but is due for a big 1
Also look at guys like Cornes, Fyfe and Danger

Is anyone considering Jelwood?
$455900, 3 round average of 112 and a BE of just 39. A premo cash cow!!! seems like a no brainer to me! so Wines will become Jelwood and Dwyer downgraded to Daniher for some quick $$$.

I jumped onto him a few weeks ago when he was even cheaper, because I needed to bring in a Round12 bye. Has gone bang with 132 and 121 since - so he is in scoring form. Geelong also play 6 of their last 10 games at Simmonds Stadium, where he can pump out some big scores. Whats not to like? :)

need to bring in fwd since sj isn't gona play. which forward to get with $449,900?
already have martin, rockliff, bartel, buddy, sj, caff

need to bring in fwd since sj isn't gona play. which forward to get with $449,900?
already have martin, rockliff, bartel, buddy, sj, caff

I have my eyes on Cloke all year, and I'd be looking to bringing him in myself in the next couple of weeks.

He is in good form, Pies still haven't played GWS/GCS, and I have a feeling he'd go big in the 2nd half of the season. a BE of 47 is the icing of the cake!

For the love of god someone tell me why I don't trade out Franklin. Week after week I put him on the field thinking 'this time'. Definition of insanity.

As for trades, with the potential back line carnage this week I might have to upgrade Vlas, thinking Ibbot or Shaw (already have Gibbs).

Edit: Even better - Cotch out, Goodes to mids (bench), Shaw in. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back