Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a downgrade target for Cox if he is indeed out?
Nankervis? Bye this week, highish starting price (227k), on bubble, 78 avg first two games. Wouldn't free up much cash, if that's the main aim.
Could get games and appreciate with Tippett out.

Also trading wells...

Dont want him to turn into a 3-4 weeker that also doesn't play during two weeks of byes. Also extremely likely to be managed during SC finals so he's cherry ripe for EF. If anyone said to me you could sideways him to Lids after his bye and still have money leftover I would have ripped their arm off.

With lids playing the next two and making me 150 points better off in overall that means im already around 15ppg better off - meaning by comparison lids could average the equivalent of 125 ppg for my team.

Bye Daniel, your calf has held up wells!

If Phillips is out i'm gonna have to go with this

Dunkley > Laird, via Rich.
Libba > Treloar

Leaves me with 74k + 18/19 (Hoping Mathieson gets a call up) and what should be 17 playing next week, will have to hope there's a rookie I can grab next week, only gonna need them for the one game so if a 102k DPP bloke wants to pop up now would be an excellent time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alex ‏@Alexgelsaa 32m
@JeppaDT @iambelinda Phillips not omitted you heard here first

23 minutes ago
@Alexgelsaa hope you're right. Any idea why people suspecting he is? Aish in got people scared? Pisses me off the Thursday arvo whispers

Alex ‏@Alexgelsaa 21m21 minutes ago
@BJCMMA I have a really good source, i will say I think Witts, frost and Crocker aren't playing this week

Even if he's an out tonight, I won't be at all surprised if he's a late in for cox with the weather forecast. So no stress, he will play*

* denotes I have NFI to be honest

Also trading wells...

Dont want him to turn into a 3-4 weeker that also doesn't play during two weeks of byes. Also extremely likely to be managed during SC finals so he's cherry ripe for EF. If anyone said to me you could sideways him to Lids after his bye and still have money leftover I would have ripped their arm off.

With lids playing the next two and making me 150 points better off in overall that means im already around 15ppg better off - meaning by comparison lids could average the equivalent of 125 ppg for my team.

Bye Daniel, your calf has held up wells!

Yeah nah.

He almost played this week after a 6 day break- it's a very minor injury, norf are just being super conservative.

A trade is worth a lot more to me than 150 points.

There's a week break before finals this year, teams won't rest players.

What you thought at the start of the year is irrelevant.

Sideways is sideways.

OK, so I've really screwed up this week.
Had 16 (if Matho and Menaspud not named) and planned to go Adams - Simpson, AMT - Rance and perhaps Menaspud - Phillips to get me to 18/19 playes.
Problem is, Wells misses and I have 6 defenders already playing which means with two defensive upgrades I still have only 15 players (if Lee named)!
Those 2 defenders are my only strating rookies though so don't want to trade out premiums.

My side (before trades - I have 10 left, cash 228K)
B: Shaw, Docherty, Bartel, Laird, Adams, Tippa (Lee, Collins).
M: Dangerfield, Selwood, Ablett, Parker, Gray, Rockliff, Priddis, Libba (Davis, Trengove, Matho)
R: Goldy, Gawn (Loersch)
F: Zorko, Martin, Wells, Merrett, Barlow, Franklin (Petracca, Menadue)
Bold = out, Italics=in doubt for selection

Any ideas on how to avoid a massive slide this week without ruining my team?

2 options I'm thinking..
After trading Mathieson - Phillips and Menaspud to Reid (depending on selections), I can go...

1) Petracca -> Montagna and have 18 but Monty is M9/F7 loophole/coverage after byes (is 479K too much for bench)
2) Tippa - Simpson. Simpson on field all year but cop a donut this week.
3) Parker or Libba - Pendles. 18 this week but feels a bit sideways given I'll have 7 trades left.

Thoughts please??

Last edited:
So opinion on going to Tiger heavy this week....Already had Dusty who has been superb since I brought him in around 6 weeks back. Have gone DBJ to Rance to try and save some coin over Docherty (already had Simpson & Laird). Leaves me needing to sadly trade out the jet Tippa from my FWD line...with Deledio the clear number one option (already have Joey), Zorko would be number 2 but has a R15 bye. After Rance in have 14 trades left 277k in the bank...

3 Tigers too much with thier season pretty much over or with my situation does it make to much sense to just go with it!

Thanks

Tippa > Doc
Mena > Phillips (pending teams)
$3K left in the bank lol

obviously petracca increases cash for next upgrade, but I guess he still has money to make. Dunkley would have given me DPP into my mids (currently no mids are DPP)...

Had 16 (if Matho and Menaspud not named) and planned to go Adams - Simpson, AMT - Rance and perhaps Menaspud - Phillips to get me to 18/19 playes.
Problem is, Wells misses and I have 6 defenders already playing which means with two defensive upgrades I still have only 15 players (if Lee named)!
Those 2 defenders are my only strating rookies though so don't want to trade out premiums.

M: Dangerfield, Selwood, Ablett, Parker, Gray, Rockliff, Priddis, Libba (Davis, Trengove, Matho)

Upgrade libba

I'd upgrade Libba to Sloane or Pendles

I'd upgrade Libba to Sloane or Pendles

Upgrade libba

Thanks guys. Came up with these options before I saw your suggestions:

After trading Mathieson - Phillips and Menaspud to Reid (depending on selections), I can go...
1) Petracca -> Montagna and have 18 but Monty is M9/F7 loophole/coverage after byes (is 479K too much for bench?)
2) Tippa - Simpson. Simpson on field all year but have 17 this week.
3) Parker or Libba - Pendles. 18 this week but feels a bit sideways given I'll have 7 trades left.

You reckon option 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back